Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Are there any high profile vegan footballers?

There’s a show called Game Changes on Netflix which talks about the high profile sportspeople that only eat plant based protein. Filled with propaganda but interesting all the same.

16 minutes ago, Muzza81 said:

There’s a show called Game Changes on Netflix which talks about the high profile sportspeople that only eat plant based protein. Filled with propaganda but interesting all the same.

I watched it last week and as interesting as it was, I couldn't help but feel that certain parts were falsified to suit the films agenda. I felt the bit about the guys getting better erections after a veggie burrito was a nonsense and the murky blood in the test tubes after it had been spun in the centrifuge looked suspect to me as well but may well have been true. Saying that we're not supposed to be meat eaters and then saying that we'd need to take b12 supplements that you don't get in a vegetarian diet seemed a bit contradictory as well. 

I was genuinely surprised at the amount of vegan/vegetarian elite sportsmen/women that they listed at the end though.

Definitely worth a watch. 

I have decided that I am going the way of [mention=11914]Shandon Par[/mention] and will be going tee total.
I will not be accepting questions nor making any further comment on the matter. 
Thank you. 

The DABs looking for your real name are surely just AA types wanting to reach out IMO.

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

This is Thailand, unfortunately drink driving is the norm. 

I will add this.

Weddings here are paid by the father of the bride, however, everyone who is invited to the wedding is given an envelope which they put money in and then give to the father of the bride when they arrive.  More or less he gets his money back for putting together the gig for everyone.  He is trying a fly one and trying to make money out of his daughters wedding.  Fucking cheap c**t. 

At every wedding I have ever been to here every table, which sits about 8 folk, always has a bottle of whisky and then free beer for anyone who wants.  we also do this a funerals and when someone becomes a monk.  Never have a seen or heard of this pishe before.

Put a Scottish fiver in then.. that'll f**k him!