Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Mrs B has no idea how she got home lastnight, and made it only as far as the couch until I got up with the Bairnardiñas who promptly jumped all over her.

Shes now in bed alternating between sleep and calling herself a disgrace, and is R.A.F.

Ahh the dance of marriage..... Over the moon!

Lift from her pimp?

We were out buying a new living room suite today and without any prompt the salesman starting talking about how I had health problems and his wife was going through similar. Okay, I have pretty short hair but I thought it was a bit presumptuous. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to say that to someone without being 100% sure. I was happy he thought though tbh as I don't want anyone presuming I am "styling" my hair like this on purpose!

We were out buying a new living room suite today and without any prompt the salesman starting talking about how I had health problems and his wife was going through similar. Okay, I have pretty short hair but I thought it was a bit presumptuous. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to say that to someone without being 100% sure. I was happy he thought though tbh as I don't want anyone presuming I am "styling" my hair like this on purpose!

Maybe he was a P&Ber. Did he run after you when you left and give you a box of Maltesers? [emoji848]

Area 51 raid turns out to be a damp squib. 
they were looking in the wrong place anyway:

How do you know E.T. is an Old Firm fan?
Because he looks like one... 

What happened on Friday?

Not a lot.

Despite much anticipation surrounding the event, only around 75 people turned up at the front gate and nobody attempted to enter.

The only person to be arrested was a man caught urinating near the entrance and a woman was detained for an undisclosed reason, Associated Press reported.

The Haka is the most cringeworthy thing in world sport. An absolute minter. 

Rugby is shite and for c***s as well.

I would never subject myself to a rugby match, but don’t the other teams just warm up or something as they do it? I get that its meant to intimidate the other team etc, so why not just turn away and get it up them?

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Area 51 raid turns out to be a damp squib. 
they were looking in the wrong place anyway:

Meanwhile all the people and aliens at Area 50 were hiding and telling each other, "Sssh! They'll go away soon..."

7 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I would never subject myself to a rugby match, but don’t the other teams just warm up or something as they do it? I get that its meant to intimidate the other team etc, so why not just turn away and get it up them?

It would be disrespectful - like warming up during the other side's National Anthem.

Though not everybody takes it so seriously.

It's about respect for the traditions of the game.

Shit like this should matter in all sports.

Only just discovered you can get sky sports through the now tv app and don’t need to sign up to a sky package and wait a few weeks to get a satellite dish fitted. Delighted.
I've been doing this for a couple of months.

Good thing is even when you cancel, you get the rest of what you've paid for (as opposed to having to remember to cancel at a certain point in the month).

But you don't get to pause and rewind the action. Slightly annoying.

I've been doing this for a couple of months.

Good thing is even when you cancel, you get the rest of what you've paid for (as opposed to having to remember to cancel at a certain point in the month).

But you don't get to pause and rewind the action. Slightly annoying.

I have been in my new house for 2 weeks now and have been meaning to phone sky to see what deals they’re offering as I can’t watch Sky go anymore because the account got cancelled. Was meaning to ask on quick questions why you can’t just get a sky sports app and watch it through your smart tv but kept forgetting to do ask.

£33 is decent for the sports channels for the month and if there’s a quiet month/no football on I can just cancel it like you said.

48 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have been in my new house for 2 weeks now and have been meaning to phone sky to see what deals they’re offering as I can’t watch Sky go anymore because the account got cancelled. Was meaning to ask on quick questions why you can’t just get a sky sports app and watch it through your smart tv but kept forgetting to do ask.

£33 is decent for the sports channels for the month and if there’s a quiet month/no football on I can just cancel it like you said.

Of course this is why throbber is a bit cash-strapped at the moment.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-northamptonshire-49755334

Guest Moomintroll
I think the Haka is a fantastic sporting spectacle.
It is great, I still get annoyed that Snork Maiden got to see it from a touring Maori Team when she was at School to utter indifference whilst our useless team would have been inspired & lapped it up.