Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

“Renew now your license” [emoji1]
Definitely a scam mate. Good news is that I am working for the TV Licencing Company and I can renew your licence immediately. Just be sending me your credit card details and Mother's maiden name. Kind Salutations.

Definitely a scam mate. Good news is that I am working for the TV Licencing Company and I can renew your licence immediately. Just be sending me your credit card details and Mother's maiden name. Kind Salutations.

I was once informed via email that there was a silver box with my name on it containing $10m at JFK airport, all I had to do was provide a few details to confirm my identity and it would be delivered to me.

Still waiting but I imagine there’s a lot of red tape to get through with that sort of money.

I was once informed via email that there was a silver box with my name on it containing $10m at JFK airport, all I had to do was provide a few details to confirm my identity and it would be delivered to me.

Still waiting but I imagine there’s a lot of red tape to get through with that sort of money.
Im heading to jfk in a few hours I can collect it for you, pm me your details.

Nah. The people who send out these emails are always legal representatives of recently deceased high ranking government officials. They'll have ways and means of getting the money to you.

Nah. The people who send out these emails are always legal representatives of recently deceased high ranking government officials. They'll have ways and means of getting the money to you.

Thanks mate. I will remain patient but might give JFK a call just to check all is on track. I’ve already agreed to buy a house so could use the cash.

Skyr is the way to go when it comes to breakfast these days. Three tablespoons of this along with either some fresh blueberries, raspberries or blackberries and a handful of granola to start the day, perfect.
image.png.d7a1d56333cefb12fd96841366ff7fb4.png

Grahams skyr is better. Support local and all that

Ok i got your box, the security here are so friendly they keep looking at me and smiling, so friendly i think they like my velvet underground t shirt.
Oh and I'm too drunk to work out multi quote on the app.
I'll pm you when I'm across the pond bud, just happy to help.

11 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No working on the app. Saturday fucking ruined.

ETA; if that’s because the main man featured has asked for it to be removed then fair enough really. I wouldn’t want my identity know to everyone on here.

It's working fine on mobile web. 

No, I sought permission.