Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

8 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

Alright lads, a bit of shameless self-promotion. I've released a new song. You don't have to listen to it if you hate it, but a click would be much appreciated regardless. 

Just clicked on it mate and listened to The Fall. Once a week? Ya jammy b*****d!

18 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Similar to Chris, i had a fantastic occular migraine experience the other day in work.  Started off with the whole underwater round the edge of the eyes experience, then onto words becoming blurred ending up with me having double vision.  Eventually disappeared though (no Iain Drilling luckily).

Might have been Brian Tumour, thinking out it. 

I usually get ocular migraines about 5 or 6 times a year but I've had two in the last month. I just get the visual disturbances with only the faintest of headaches unless I sneeze or cough and then it's pounding. 

I actually quite enjoy the flashing lights and shit, I used to pay good money to experience that when I was younger

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

A couple of perfectly 100% normal rooms feature in this house.

https://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-sa-magill-131914778

Some strange people in Adelaide but it’s walking distance to the Tower Hotel and Penfold Road takes you to Penfold’s Estate the original home of Penfold’s wines. Still some vines but winery elsewhere.

Edited by Eednud

2 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Just never noticed it before, just never had any reason to though.

No its not somthing we would think about probably until after we may have needed one, if you want a further look check out readyscotland.org

Edited by Adam101
linky

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

After 12 years on this forum quoting posts and stripping out irrelevant lines, I've only just noticed the following quote selection option.  :ph34r:

QS.PNG.2bb44ffcc67d6cab21271f0d4bfc499a.PNG

It only happened on one of the most recent upgrades.

9 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

After 12 years on this forum quoting posts and stripping out irrelevant lines, I've only just noticed the following quote selection option.  :ph34r:

QS.PNG.2bb44ffcc67d6cab21271f0d4bfc499a.PNG

Embarrassing admissions thread for this pish

6 hours ago, Adam101 said:

I like that people are assuming that police Scotland are now preppers this is perfectly common advice.

I hadn't ever heard of Preparedness Month, on searching it, it seems this is an American thing due to the increase in probability of wildfires. Couple that with the fact (that Limmy has brilliantly pointed out) that Police Scotland are using a Canada Wildfire image for the bag of goodies we're supposed to keep prepared at all times, it's a stupid tweet with virtually no thought or effort behind it and it deserves the criticism it's getting.

Edited by The Moonster

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

I hadn't ever heard of Preparedness Month, on searching it, it seems this is an American thing due to the increase in probability of wildfires. Couple that with the fact (that Limmy has brilliantly pointed out) that Police Scotland are using a Canada Wildfire image for the bag of goodies we're supposed to keep prepared at all times, it's a stupid tweet with virtually no thought or effort behind it and it deserves the criticism it's getting.

^^^^unprepared.

51 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Hope this guy got billed for the repair to the traffic lights 😂.

That's twice in the last couple of hours I've seen acts of stupidity on that 'Darwin Awards' page. 

Obviously they don't know the true meaning of the phrase.