Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

I used to say June / July was my favourite time of year when summer is in full swing but nowadays I refer August/September, particularly when living in Edinburgh.

2 attempts and still fucked it! 

14 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Something tells me we're not getting the whole story in this article with its top quality video:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/aug/20/albanian-pm-condemns-barbarian-who-chased-tourists-in-viral-video

Chasing as in clinging to the bonnet while the car speeds along. Looks to me like he's breaking the windscreen to get them to stop.

2 hours ago, GordonD said:

Chasing as in clinging to the bonnet while the car speeds along. Looks to me like he's breaking the windscreen to get them to stop.

Looked to me like he was trying to break the windscreen to get something to grip. Why was he on the bonnet in the first place -  An overly persistent window screen cleaner maybe?  

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Ian Holloway gone full-tilt Little Englander Brexiteer and blames EU for recent changes to Laws of Football.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/21/eu-to-blame-football-new-handball-rule-ian-holloway?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Saw that clip this morning on some Goals roundup on Sky. TBF to the presenters they laughed at him a bit. 

19 minutes ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-49406655

A beer company in Rwanda has apologised after critics said jokes that appeared on their bottles were sexist.

One of the jokes on a bottle of Skol asked, "when can a woman make you a millionaire" with the answer "when you are a billionaire".

Skol launched the beer labels with the jokes printed on them on Friday but on Monday promised to stop using them.

Today I learned SKOL is Rwandan. I always thought it was Scottish. i guess because it was notorious jakey juice.

That's much funnier than the florets joke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-49406655

A beer company in Rwanda has apologised after critics said jokes that appeared on their bottles were sexist.
One of the jokes on a bottle of Skol asked, "when can a woman make you a millionaire" with the answer "when you are a billionaire".
Skol launched the beer labels with the jokes printed on them on Friday but on Monday promised to stop using them.

Today I learned SKOL is Rwandan. I always thought it was Scottish. i guess because it was notorious jakey juice.

The beer of choice for Stellaboz

Skol, which is brewed in Rwanda by Belgian company Unibra, apologised on Twitter on Monday:

Carlsberg holds the license to brew and market the beer worldwide, except for Africa and South America.[9] Unibra holds the license for Africa.[10]

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:
7 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

The beer of choice for Stellaboz

Going to be the only option on our wedding day.

Congratulations to you and Chicken Wing. When are the nuptials?