Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:
Right..who was it...? I reckon (given the post code) that it's a St Maureen fan or a Paisley based ***
I demand a square go..!!
Capture.PNG.a9deed81d22c7b6d9f9ebb6f27926fbf.PNG

Someone with experience of Morse code?

..-. ..- -.-. -.- / --- ..-. ..-.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
1 hour ago, Romeo said:
Right..who was it...? I reckon (given the post code) that it's a St Maureen fan or a Paisley based ***
I demand a square go..!!
Capture.PNG.a9deed81d22c7b6d9f9ebb6f27926fbf.PNG

Someone with experience of Morse code?

Tried to hack Romeo, but their hopes were dashed.

20 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

That should go in the "Any male pub team would thrash the US World Cup Winners" thread.

This article was amended on 19 August 2019 to make clear that Neil Campbell broke the men’s record, not the all-time record as an earlier version could be read to suggest. With a speed of 184mph, Denise Mueller-Korenek is the current record holder of fastest bicycle speed in slipstream.

On 19/08/2019 at 03:54, ICTChris said:

For some reason this site popped up on my FB feed, not sure why. It reads like grade A bullshit. The final testimonial at the bottom of the page sealed it for me though.

https://www.hangoverheaven.com/hangover-cures-ga/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CT+-+PR+Interest+Targeted+Other+Locations&utm_term=Interest+and+Behavior&utm_content=Single+Image+5

Anyone who can walk somewhere for a major hangover cure hasn't got a major hangover IMO.

Anyone who can walk somewhere for a major hangover cure hasn't got a major hangover IMO.

For $100 they come to your hotel room and give you the treatment.

Putting it like that sounds like another service entirely though.

Earlier I passed a house where someone had replaced their front lawn with astroturf.

Only thing was, it was one of those newbuild places where the front garden is about the size of a sheet of A4 paper - there's a thin line between convenience and just not giving a f**k anymore.