Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

47 minutes ago, throbber said:

Just spent £1000 on a new bed and mattress which I think is a lot of money although some mattress I saw were valued at £1800.

This depends on the ratio of mattress to bed.  A £900 bed with a £100  mattress is always a bad decision.

50 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I can remember being pretty stunned the price of my bed and mattress when I bought it. Now though I would never skimp on mattress quality as it does make a massive difference.

Do they still say 10 years for a mattress?

I’m sure it’s seven now

I can remember being pretty stunned the price of my bed and mattress when I bought it. Now though I would never skimp on mattress quality as it does make a massive difference.

Do they still say 10 years for a mattress?
Mine has a 10 year guarantee. Unless it is completely gubbed by that point, I won't be changing it.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

Majority of that time is in @Shandon Par bed though

With good reason. She reckons his insistence on keeping his loafers on at all times causes unnecessary wear and tear at the bottom end of our bed. Not a huge problem for my good self admittedly, but the cat sleeps there. 

10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

But he did wear a kangaroo-skin protective suit which inflates in the event of a crash.

I never realised kangaroos could go so fast but that's quite the evolutionary 'leap' forward.

For some reason this site popped up on my FB feed, not sure why. It reads like grade A bullshit. The final testimonial at the bottom of the page sealed it for me though.

https://www.hangoverheaven.com/hangover-cures-ga/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CT+-+PR+Interest+Targeted+Other+Locations&utm_term=Interest+and+Behavior&utm_content=Single+Image+5