Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

In all likelihood, nothing will happen to any of these elite types being exposed as part of this all coming out. The bigger picture behind Epstein, his connections, and the history of the operation he was running is a pretty shocking eye-opener.

Everytime when I'm out in local area running errands etc without fail I see at least one person cutting about in that bootleg union jack sevco top that cropped up last year

For one horrible moment I read that as a cropped secco top and was a little sick in my mouth at the image conjured up

Well, well, well........Epstein was allegedly on suicide watch after self-harming in jail last week, yet he manages to commit suicide ??
I smell shite......a big steaming pile of shite.....[emoji853]

Yup. Stinks of a coverup. Who ordered it?

Well, well, well........Epstein was allegedly on suicide watch after self-harming in jail last week, yet he manages to commit suicide ??
I smell shite......a big steaming pile of shite.....[emoji853]

He was on Suicide watch. They watched him commit suicide.

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

He should have forked out for one of these. The nice monk chucked in a bracelet for Mrs Par too. He wanted a score but I got him down to £2.50. A bargain for lifetime peace IMO.

76B996CC-B787-4E20-87DF-3E722A06324B.jpeg

Australian monk was he? 

He should have forked out for one of these. The nice monk chucked in a bracelet for Mrs Par too. He wanted a score but I got him down to £2.50. A bargain for lifetime peace IMO.

76B996CC-B787-4E20-87DF-3E722A06324B.thumb.jpeg.819ab4bc4e18a74351e7b1d2d3f6a7cb.jpeg
I was given one by a very pleasant monk in Manhattan. He gave me it for free and despite having read that they are in fact, scamming b*****ds, I have been unable to muster up the courage to throw it out.

I really do work smoothly and I am scared to lose that smoothness.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

I was given one by a very pleasant monk in Manhattan. He gave me it for free and despite having read that they are in fact, scamming b*****ds, I have been unable to muster up the courage to throw it out.

I really do work smoothly and I am scared to lose that smoothness.

You should have asked if he had one that could cure your height problem. 

12 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

76B996CC-B787-4E20-87DF-3E722A06324B.jpeg

But you've hung it upside down. Expect war to break out at any minute.