Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Dele said:

I'm sitting eating breakfast and the washing machine is making a weird noise. It isn't the first time I've heard it, it's sort of like the noise you hear coming from a hamsters cage.

Two things that I should probably be asking in the quick question thread but hey ho;

1. What the fucking hell is this noise coming from (I think) he pipes behind the washing machine?

2. What can I use to spruce up my scrambled eggs. They're getting boring now.

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

A giant rat is using the barrel of your washing machine like a hamster wheel.

Sauté the rat and add to the eggs. Two problems solved. You're welcome.

Guest Moomintroll
I'm sitting eating breakfast and the washing machine is making a weird noise. It isn't the first time I've heard it, it's sort of like the noise you hear coming from a hamsters cage.
Two things that I should probably be asking in the quick question thread but hey ho;
1. What the fucking hell is this noise coming from (I think) he pipes behind the washing machine?

Some grated cheese & Nandos peri peri sauce is the answer to number 2.

1 hour ago, Estragon IS NOT a fud said:

Anyone ever had an allergy test with the NHS? How do you go about getting one? Over the last few years, I've developed some sort of sinus problem, I'm constantly sneezing and having to blow my nose all day long everyday In addition to that I get small polyps inside my nose which turn into small painful scabs. It's definitely not a cold or hayfever, but afterthat I'm struggling.

I think it's either non-allergic rhinitis, or cat allergy.

A woman in the bed next to me in hospital yesterday said she had had all her sinuses removed. I had no idea this was a thing but maybe you've got that to look forward to. 

11 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Did you?

3 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Did you get a sniff?

What sort of pervert do you pair of deviants think I am?

Spoiler

Yes 

A coin in the machine

Black Truffle if you’re filthy rich

Schwarz Piri Piri Seasoning if you’re not

1. Check the drain pump.

2. Chorizo, Spring Onion and Chilli.

15 hours ago, Dee Man said:

A woman in the bed next to me in hospital yesterday said she had had all her sinuses removed. I had no idea this was a thing but maybe you've got that to look forward to. 

You got battered again?