Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was out running yesterday and blistered a very sensitive area. Went to shop and decided antiseptic Savlon was the way to go. Applied liberally then had a lie down. Woke up in agony half an hour later. Felt like I’d been shot between my balls and my arse. Turned out antiseptic wasn’t a good plan. Was in tears with pain and missus just laughed at me. 
No photos. For love of God no photos

11 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Was out running yesterday and blistered a very sensitive area. Went to shop and decided antiseptic Savlon was the way to go. Applied liberally then had a lie down. Woke up in agony half an hour later. Felt like I’d been shot between my balls and my arse. Turned out antiseptic wasn’t a good plan. Was in tears with pain and missus just laughed at me. 

Deep Heat would have sorted the pain...

trust.jpg.b11f612b48602a5364da6e5dc8073ac3.jpg

I'm sitting eating breakfast and the washing machine is making a weird noise. It isn't the first time I've heard it, it's sort of like the noise you hear coming from a hamsters cage.

Two things that I should probably be asking in the quick question thread but hey ho;

1. What the fucking hell is this noise coming from (I think) he pipes behind the washing machine?

2. What can I use to spruce up my scrambled eggs. They're getting boring now.

Edited by Dele

35 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm sitting eating breakfast and the washing machine is making a weird noise. It isn't the first time I've heard it, it's sort of like the noise you hear coming from a hamsters cage.

Two things that I should probably be asking in the quick question thread but hey ho;

1. What the fucking hell is this noise coming from (I think) he pipes behind the washing machine?

A giant rat is using the barrel of your washing machine like a hamster wheel.

37 minutes ago, Dele said:

Chives and/or some kind of hot sauce.

washing machine might be a coin in it.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

f**k knows about the machine but if you’ve not got some grated cheese, and some of the aforementioned chives, in those scrambled there’s yer answer.