Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, GordonD said:

It was Gouda you to post it though.

(Before I get ripped apart, I always pronounced it to rhyme with 'Lauda' but these days it seems to rhyme with 'Buddah'. Who knows?)

Frankly my dear I don't give Edam..

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The crops have been fantastic the last couple of years and the apples themselves wonderful.  Just at a bit of a loss with what to do with six sacks!

IMG_1551.JPG

Edited by Bold Rover

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Whilst it is obviously made up, imagine that was your existence.

You'd need to add a column for "Don't take yourself off to the garage with a length of rubber hose"

You really would! f**k sake. Even Fritzl didn't demean his victim in this way!

10 hours ago, Cerberus said:

IMG_2554.jpg

I cleaned up vomit so suck me off bitch.

Is baby sideburns the name of the kid? does the baby have sideburns? does the dad have tiny sideburns? 

So many questions, so few answers.

26 minutes ago, deej said:

Is baby sideburns the name of the kid? does the baby have sideburns? does the dad have tiny sideburns? 

So many questions, so few answers.

The only thing that is set in stone for whichever man allows this sort of behaviour, is that the BJ is an unattainable prize.

26 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The only thing that is set in stone for whichever man allows this sort of behaviour, is that the BJ is an unattainable prize.

It depends what timescale that chart is set over. Given there is only 6 columns it's difficult to decide whether it's for one day or Mon - Sat. Either way, all you have to do is force feed the baby 6 times and clean up the resultant spew for your BJ. Easy. 

Edit: Having had a second look I doubt whether anyone would be expected to "bathe the rug rats" or make lunches 6 times a day so cleaning up vomit 6 times over 6 days makes that Sunday blowy so much easier. 

Edited by Dee Man

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It depends what timescale that chart is set over. Given there is only 6 columns it's difficult to decide whether it's for one day or Mon - Sat. Either way, all you have to do is force feed the baby 6 times and clean up the resultant spew for your BJ. Easy. 

Edit: Having had a second look I doubt whether anyone would be expected to "bathe the rug rats" or make lunches 6 times a day so cleaning up vomit 6 times over 6 days makes that Sunday blowy so much easier. 

I am not saying said man will not successfully clean up 6 instances of vomit, I am saying the prize at the end wont materialise.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I am not saying said man will not successfully clean up 6 instances of vomit, I am saying the prize at the end wont materialise.

Aye, well I won't disagree with that.

3 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

Would you like the portcullis on your 800 year old castle turned upside down? 

Call these guys.

https://danielwhelanengineering.ie/

They have the logo on all their vans too. 

You would think it would be quite important to put where they are based on their website as well. I don't even know which country it is.