Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

On 15/06/2019 at 18:38, Bairnardo said:

Fresh pineapple is fucking sensational. Why am I not eating it all the time? It actually makes your mouth happy, yet today is the first tine I have had in f**k knows how long... Whats going on here?

He lives in a pineapple because he's just a wee c,

Bairnardo Squarepants! 

17 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Same. I even got one of those push along mowers the other day as the gardeners never cut the grass short enough and I can’t be arsed getting the electric extension cable out and using the electric mower. Now the dog constantly attacks the push along mower.

What push mower do you use? Thinking of getting one because I want a good tight lawn.

40 minutes ago, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

What push mower do you use? Thinking of getting one because I want a good tight lawn.

I’ve used it twice and it seems to do the job and makes a nice noise. It’s a Bosch AHM38G. Don’t know if this is good or bad. Mrs bought it.

22 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I hate gardening.  I like the garden but hate having to do stuff on those rare occasions that I’m obliged to.

I'm the same. I like to see a nice garden (such as ours is) but the amount of work that has to go into it is not for me. Cutting the grass is as about involved as I get. Weeding, pruning, planting, trimming hedges etc is for someone else.

Angela forgets to take the eggs out.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said she is fine, after she was seen trembling as she greeted Ukraine's president on a boiling day in Berlin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-48680623

I don't want to quote this directly, but there is something so innocent yet hilarious about this post.

I don't mind the style of the font, but is there any way to increase the size of the font ?

I am old and I can't read this size of script clearly. I have got my glasses on. I found them in the kitchen.