Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll

For those who may not have noticed, or who only use the app, the Strumpets of Yore & MILF threads have decamped to the NSFW Forum. Probably the right call as though the images weren't exactly booitsme7 levels, a few had started to sail close to the wind.

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm absolutely no use at this jury duty nonsense. Never slept last night and on the pints tonight. Its horrible. 

Make it more interesting by telling the accused's friends or family that you'll try to sway the jury for a bung.

On 09/06/2019 at 20:11, Bobby Skidmarks said:

27D6CA79-8E9D-4BE8-8934-7B287FE90301.gif

Saw the bold Craig walking through Motherwell station today . Strange and awkward looking individual . Maybe didn't help that a couple of folk seemed to clock him . 

Fame , notoriety , and the champagne lifestyle don't come by themselves .

1 minute ago, DosserDel said:

Saw the bold Craig walking through Motherwell station today . Strange and awkward looking individual . Maybe didn't help that a couple of folk seemed to clock him . 

Was he just walking or was he dancing through it like the video? I can't imagine him walking normally.

For those who may not have noticed, or who only use the app, the Strumpets of Yore & MILF threads have decamped to the NSFW Forum. Probably the right call as though the images weren't exactly booitsme7 levels, a few had started to sail close to the wind.
Is the NSFW Forum on the app. I've never seen it. Not that I've looked, obviously, erm. No. But I've never seen it as I've been looking for other content. Yes, that sounds plausible.

Its Men's Health Week 2019 this week and its carrying quite a few really key messages and as the vast majority of posters on here are male I thought I would give it a bit of wider exposure rather than stick it in one of our more dedicated threads.

Also worth noting that the Get Fit Stay Fit thread and Depression thread are 2 fantastic places to ask questions you wouldn't ask else where, get pointed in the right direction by those in a similar situation or share your experiences.

Key numbers for men:

37 - a waist size of 37 inches or above puts you at increased of heart disease, diabetes and cancer.

150 - men should aim for 150 minutes of moderate physical activity a week.

5 - we should aim to eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. 

14 - maximum 14 units of alcohol a week.

10 - cigarette smokers die 10 years younger on average than non-smokers. 

120/80 - normal blood pressure. 

75 - 75% of suicides (3 out of 4) are by men. 

1 hour ago, DosserDel said:

Who is this guy and what’s the story here?

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Was he just walking or was he dancing through it like the video? I can't imagine him walking normally.

Nah , was just walking through looking a little uncomfortable at a few folk looking across , yet also seeming to kinda enjoy being recognised .

I see he's back with a vengeance on Twitter , or his mental mrs is masquerading as him again .

Lots of #staunch content , pics of their favourite tipple , and this . . . .

Screenshot_20190612-221725.png

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Who is this guy and what’s the story here?

Basically him and his partner became a talking point on Twitter a while back .

She had been in the press for stalking a former friend and photoshopping pics to make it look as though they were a couple , even though the guy was in a relationship with someone else .

She went as far as going to places the guy had visited ,including down to London, and posting pics on her Twitter pretending the guy had taken them while they had been away together , an altogether unhinged character .

Some of the pics appeared to have the Craig fella in the background or reflections meaning he was probably complicit.

He is now her actual partner and their Twitter content is a mix of weird , disturbing , and outrageously staunch .

1 minute ago, DosserDel said:

Basically him and his partner became a talking point on Twitter a while back .

She had been in the press for stalking a former friend and photoshopping pics to make it look as though they were a couple , even though the guy was in a relationship with someone else .

She went as far as going to places the guy had visited ,including down to London, and posting pics on her Twitter pretending the guy had taken them while they had been away together , an altogether unhinged character .

Some of the pics appeared to have the Craig fella in the background or reflections meaning he was probably complicit.

He is now her actual partner and their Twitter content is a mix of weird , disturbing , and outrageously staunch .

How bizarre. Thanks for the backstory.

5 hours ago, Dele said:

I'm absolutely no use at this jury duty nonsense. Never slept last night and on the pints tonight. Its horrible. 

It is judgement by one's peers so if the accused is a jaikie b*****d then he's not losing out by having you on the jury... 

Just remember to decide guilt or innocent in the proper way:

Eenie, meanie, miney, mo...

Guest Moomintroll
Is the NSFW Forum on the app. I've never seen it. Not that I've looked, obviously, erm. No. But I've never seen it as I've been looking for other content. Yes, that sounds plausible.
Not on there, question has been asked on another thread by someone to ask if it can get reinstated. Not that you want to find it, but when you aren't looking for it, a Sub Forum will appear in General Nonsense if it goes on the app.