Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

Under no circumstances would I voluntarily walk over those see through panels whatsoever.   I could easily imagine them shattering and collapsing while on top of them.

This is what you want:

7 hours ago, CaspianChris said:

Under no circumstances would I voluntarily walk over those see through panels whatsoever.   I could easily imagine them shattering and collapsing while on top of them.

Same. Watching that type of thing actually makes me feel dizzy and sick. I'm not great with heights, but can cope with likes of Empire State Building etc where there is a barrier but even fairly low floors in offices or hospitals with really low walls you can look over give me the absolute fear. f**k walking over a panel like that.

9 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Same. Watching that type of thing actually makes me feel dizzy and sick. I'm not great with heights, but can cope with likes of Empire State Building etc where there is a barrier but even fairly low floors in offices or hospitals with really low walls you can look over give me the absolute fear. f**k walking over a panel like that.

Good policy to send the children over first. The chances of a horrific death are slim, but I have a secret way of reducing that chance to zero.

Story about NBA superstar Kawhi Leonard, whose team are on the verge of winning the NBA championship.

IMG_0816.thumb.jpg.7d4f129b876b04f07843958cce5fce7d.jpg
Didn't happen, seems to be a trend at the moment to invent stories about Kawhi, saw him when he was with The Spurs - some player

1 minute ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I survived the Stem Cell Transplant after nearly 5 weeks in hospital. 2 of those I was pretty much isolated to my room due to lack of immune system. Absolutely brutal! Home now and doing so well I've been signed off from hospital for 4 weeks. I'm day 40 today and day 100 I find out if its put me into remission! 

Happy birthday! Very best of luck give Cancer a good seeing too

I survived the Stem Cell Transplant after nearly 5 weeks in hospital. 2 of those I was pretty much isolated to my room due to lack of immune system. Absolutely brutal! Home now and doing so well I've been signed off from hospital for 4 weeks. I'm day 40 today and day 100 I find out if its put me into remission! 

My father-in-law is currently approaching the end of week 1 of treatment and is isolated in his own wee room. Did the hospital provide any sort of counselling type-service whilst you were in for your 5 week stint?

He’s got another 4 weeks to go and we’re all already exhausted with worry due to becoming equally as concerned about his mental health as well as his physical health.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I read it like that too but hopefully she'll get the all clear before she's 100 years old!

Just re-read it. Hope you both get the good news in 60 days!

24 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

You'll have missed the worst of his relegation-induced moping about. 

Really hope it has worked for you and that you are on the road to recovery. 

58 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

My father-in-law is currently approaching the end of week 1 of treatment and is isolated in his own wee room. Did the hospital provide any sort of counselling type-service whilst you were in for your 5 week stint?

He’s got another 4 weeks to go and we’re all already exhausted with worry due to becoming equally as concerned about his mental health as well as his physical health.

The hospital provided a psychologist who I could speak to whenever I wanted. My mental health was suffering at the end because I was away from the kids. They wanted to keep me in a couple more days but I pretty much had a breakdown and I said I couldn't spend any longer away from the children and they agreed to let me out! 

39 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You'll have missed the worst of his relegation-induced moping about. 

Really hope it has worked for you and that you are on the road to recovery. 

Oh we listened to Falkirk getting relegated. He's taken it extremely well tbh. I think he might even agree to our wee boy switching his allegiance to Saints :lol:

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I hope you get some very good news when you get to day 100 and I hope things go well for you in the future, before then and after.