Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

17 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Here’s something you don’t see everyday

He's wheely upset about something but the cycle of violence is a bit tyresome and leaves me flat. 

5cf593d3c4894_tworonnies.jpg.6568b29a3e9503dbf089b2238107a703.jpg

A police spokes-person said "We're looking for the wee tadger..

..... as that's the suspect's distinguishing feature..."  

On 6/2/2019 at 18:42, philpy said:

Bought a couple of vinyl LPs from a charity shop in porty yesterday, they have to take the albums out of the sleeves and keep them Behind the counter because people steal them. Who the f**k steals from a charity shop?? Scummy c***s, must be fucking desperate.

Many, many folk. Some you can see coming a mile off, but there are plenty of genteel, well-heeled old ladies who like nothing better than to slip a wee ornament into their pocket. The most common excuse is, "it didn't cost you anything anyway".

Just as bad are the ones who'll take a 10p sticker off something and put it on a piece of expensive crystal or pottery. "Well, that's the price that's on it, so you have to sell it to me. That's the law". I guess they'll occasionally corner a nervous volunteer with that shit and get away with it, so it's worth their while to try. Professional dealers are the worst for that one. I've never been that desperate for money, and I've been pretty fucking desperate.

10 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

My cousin moved to Glasgow a few years back and would always post images or videos on Facebook of mad shit he'd seen in his day to day life followed simply by the caption 'Glasgow'. This would have fallen right into that category. 

Videos like that are pretty funny until you realise that they are fighting about children, a good chance it’s their own kids. Basically domestic violence in the street. Not sure if we should hope the kids are too young to see this or are old enough to be able to rationalise it.

13 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

2 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Videos like that are pretty funny until you realise that they are fighting about children, a good chance it’s their own kids. Basically domestic violence in the street. Not sure if we should hope the kids are too young to see this or are old enough to be able to rationalise it.

An unsurprising conclusion to part 1:

*Dammit, won't let me upload the video, but it shows the guy getting carted out the flats by the cops and chucked in the meat wagon while shouting "MA FUCKIN WEANS ARE IN THERE".

Pity anyone whose playing position is on the side nearest the railway track.  Also any fans in the rows near the front especially when trains pass, I did not realise that steam trains where still in use in some countries in Europe. 

Edinburgh ‘super’ club Espionage has closed down.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/upset-as-edinburgh-super-club-espionage-announces-closure-1-4940643

An absolute fucking shithole. At least two women I know had their drinks spiked in there, the lower levels were packed full of utter weirdos.

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/people/upset-as-edinburgh-super-club-espionage-announces-closure-1-4940643

An absolute fucking shithole. At least two women I know had their drinks spiked in there, the lower levels were packed full of utter weirdos.
Had one very good night in there which culminated in pulling some probable munter. Wish I could see what she looked like. Thought she was ok at the time. Did the full festival 0500 job then had to get the first train home absolutely ripped with the business crowd... Simpler times.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Had one very good night in there which culminated in pulling some probable munter. Wish I could see what she looked like. Thought she was ok at the time. Did the full festival 0500 job then had to get the first train home absolutely ripped with the business crowd... Simpler times.

Did you try standing on a chair?

53 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Pity anyone whose playing position is on the side nearest the railway track.  Also any fans in the rows near the front especially when trains pass, I did not realise that steam trains where still in use in some countries in Europe. 

Still a better view than some seats at Parkhead.

1 hour ago, CaspianChris said:

Starks Park looking smart. 

See, that’s the sort of honest review I want the journo to be quoting.

Chris said “The haunt of creepy incel sex pests whose only chance of sex is hoping a woman scoffs some rohypnol.”

49 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was always surprised it got a licence given the building layout. Image trying getting out of there in a fire, pissed up?!

I was always surprised it got a licence given the building layout. Image trying getting out of there in a fire, pissed up?!

Ironically a friend of mine was there one night and got talking to Kenny Richey, the mad Scot who was on death row for burning down a house and killing two children. Got to think they should’ve turned him away give his history and the layout issues you mention.