Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

35 minutes ago, philpy said:

Bought a couple of vinyl LPs from a charity shop in porty yesterday, they have to take the albums out of the sleeves and keep them Behind the counter because people steal them. Who the f**k steals from a charity shop?? Scummy c***s, must be fucking desperate.

Answered your own question there.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Watching blind date on channel 5 right now and there are 2 slim and nice looking girls and 1 utter bush pig. They don’t even look like the same species.

Really?     Wow!!!

Thanks for sharing that with us.

:)

14 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Got absolutely steaming last night and pulled what I thought to be a looker, a bit MILFY, never realised she was an actual old woman until she pulled her glasses out her bag to read a text message.

And did she do a runner when she saw you with her glasses on?

3 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Got absolutely steaming last night and pulled what I thought to be a looker, a bit MILFY, never realised she was an actual old woman until she pulled her glasses out her bag to read a text message.

I hope you gave her a good seeing to and didn't have an ageist freak out and ran away.

At least her being able to take her teeth out would have had it's benefits?

39 minutes ago, Dele said:

Were you not dating a young thing? 

Absolutely no discrimination from Bert. Kudos. 

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I hope you gave her a good seeing to and didn't have an ageist freak out and ran away.

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

At least her being able to take her teeth out would have had it's benefits?

Unfortunately, she had to take her child ( or grandchild perhaps) to school this morning so I did not venture  her sheltered accommodation. In an ironic twist of fate, once she left the pub, I moved on to another pub and arranged a date with a girl 12 years younger than me (I'm 37 for the record, I'm no Turboshandy), what a time to be alive.

Unfortunately, she had to take her child ( or grandchild perhaps) to school this morning so I did not venture  her sheltered accommodation. In an ironic twist of fate, once she left the pub, I moved on to another pub and arranged a date with a girl 12 years younger than me (I'm 37 for the record, I'm no Turboshandy), what a time to be alive.

Guest Moomintroll
IMG_6094.thumb.jpg.f5711be4089c2a04a39c636e35901fc7.jpg
Thank f**k somebody got it, I thought it might have been that but saw nothing on You Tube from the intro sequences so discounted it.