Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:
15 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:
Tried this for the first time the other day ... fucking amazing stuff 
C1525271-1568-4F15-B45B-F82601A197F7.jpeg.1636bb609a51529507089172486d2cc8.jpeg

I bought my first bottle on Sunday, after trying it at a cafe on the way home from Inverness. Life changing tomato sauce.

Totally agree 

Seemingly their brown sauce is amazing too 

11 hours ago, Dele said:

Yeah, Leroy Sane has paid a tattooist (an evidently fucking terrible one) to tattoo himself celebrating on his own back. Its hilarious he has ended up with Jason Voorhees celebrating instead. 

Any pics yet of your tattoo? Neil McCann and Jim McIntyre rutting?

Just now, DA Baracus said:

And here he is a couple of days ago;

He's only 50! Allan Moore is 54! Is he ok? Is he ill?

It's the stress of controlling the gang of rapists, Klan members and murderers. Imagine the fear he gets when his players say they are going for a night out.  

Amongst the “complimentary toiletries” in the hotel I’m staying in, are two plastic combs. Nicely packaged etc, I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw anyone using a comb (barbers excepted). What a waste of money. Although, if they were flick combs I’d be away with the two of them.

7 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

Amongst the “complimentary toiletries” in the hotel I’m staying in, are two plastic combs. Nicely packaged etc, I couldn’t tell you the last time I saw anyone using a comb (barbers excepted). What a waste of money. Although, if they were flick combs I’d be away with the two of them.

I used a comb this morning,

Not in public mind you.

17 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

^^^Baldy found.