Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Bit of a tragic story with the pilot in the years after the crash. Maybe it was the guilt of Farage walking away but he kept threatening to kill Farage before eventually taking his own life. 

Couldn't he have struggled along until the UKIP party conference?

I am 9 days post transplant (since new stem cells were reintroduced).
My neutrophils hit zero the last couple days so I'm now official rock bottom. What comes with that, in my case, is severe nausea, sickness, the worst diarrhoea you'll ever experience and a sore mouth. To help with my symptoms I've had IV antisickness and now a syringe driver that continuously pumps antisickness into me 24 hours a day! I've had every tablet imaginable, even diazepam! I've had blood platelets, magnesium, potassium and now 2 bags of blood (keep up the good work donors!). I'm taking painkillers and some fancy liquid gel to help relief soreness in my throat. I've not eaten any food in well over 48 hours. But I swear a blood transfusion is the best perk me up drug you'll ever have and now I feel great, even for 10 minutes!
Wouldn't recommend a stem cell transplant tbh.
Aye you're not really selling it tbh. Mild piss-take aside, all the best.

2 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

My neutrophils hit zero the last couple days so I'm now official rock bottom. What comes with that, in my case, is severe nausea, sickness, the worst diarrhoea you'll ever experience and a sore mouth. To help with my symptoms I've had IV antisickness and now a syringe driver that continuously pumps antisickness into me 24 hours a day! I've had every tablet imaginable, even diazepam! I've had blood platelets, magnesium, potassium and now 2 bags of blood (keep up the good work donors!). I'm taking painkillers and some fancy liquid gel to help relief soreness in my throat. I've not eaten any food in well over 48 hours. But I swear a blood transfusion is the best perk me up drug you'll ever have and now I feel great, even for 10 minutes!

You'd think they could slip some class A's into the drip to help you get through it, killjoys. All the best.

14 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Felt bad about giving this a greenie as it seems to imply I'm approving of your suffering. Which isn't the case of course; just wishing you all the best for a speedy recovery. Some of the discussions on P&B might degenerate into flame wars but I don't think there's any genuine bad feeling between people - not to the extent that you would wish them actual harm.

So get well soon, mate, and hopefully you'll be back watching St. Johnstone getting hammered every week! :)

2 hours ago, Eednud said:

The Japanese do like to look after their wagyu cows but this is a bit much. Although it might be an abattoir in disguise. Saw top of this from train yesterday.

C80E1695-911C-4C8F-BD74-69AA24BC1C75.png

£40 a night for humans, don't know what the coos pay.

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

The Japanese do like to look after their wagyu cows but this is a bit much. Although it might be an abattoir in disguise. Saw top of this from train yesterday.

Hotel C-Infinity?

4 hours ago, Eednud said:

There's another one up the hill from there, it's a High Coo.