Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No I saw a repost of this tweet with the monkey?

That? What firing excuse does that come under?

What would you have thought if a Ukip candidate had posted it?

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No I saw a repost of this tweet with the monkey?

That? What firing excuse does that come under?

The one that covers doing / saying / posting anything that can be interpreted as (whatever)ist !

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Oh god it's a mix race sort of joke. Or that's how people want to take it because it's taboo. I thought it was just about another royal baby and a light hearted monkey picture.

Born to the first African American in the royal family. A fucking monkey!

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Oh god it's a mix race sort of joke. Or that's how people want to take it because it's taboo. I thought it was just about another royal baby and a light hearted monkey picture.

It was.  

I heard him on a doorstep interview say that he wasn't aware that it was Meghan and Harry who'd had a baby, just that there had been a royal baby born. Unless he deliberately wanted out of his BBC contract, it kinda feels like the only reason why he would post the pic and think it was okay. I'm going to miss the show.

Doing a racism. Whatever his protestations of innocence, it is the perception and not the intention that gets you in trouble.

Maybe people should’ve perceived it differently then.

I've had a sore back for the last week so I went for a sauna at lunchtime today to try and loosen it up.

When I was there, one of my fellow sauna patrons was having what appeared to be a manic episode.  He was talking constantly for about 20-25 minutes, talking about conspiracy theories, the Rothchilds, the Illumati, claiming that we are all a number, that you declare yourself a freeman on the land, that space is a photoshop job etc.  It was a bit odd and I just nodded along.  What do you do in that sort of situation?  

Also, now that I've had 20-30 minutes in the sauna my eyes have been watering all afternoon, people think I'm crying at my desk.

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I've had a sore back for the last week so I went for a sauna at lunchtime today to try and loosen it up.

When I was there, one of my fellow sauna patrons was having what appeared to be a manic episode.  He was talking constantly for about 20-25 minutes, talking about conspiracy theories, the Rothchilds, the Illumati, claiming that we are all a number, that you declare yourself a freeman on the land, that space is a photoshop job etc.  It was a bit odd and I just nodded along.  What do you do in that sort of situation?  

Also, now that I've had 20-30 minutes in the sauna my eyes have been watering all afternoon, people think I'm crying at my desk.

Sounds like you just met throbber

The fact it was in a sauna does not surprise me in the slightest, either.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Sounds like you just met throbber

The fact it was in a sauna does not surprise me in the slightest, either.

Not that sort of sauna, you dirty dog.  I felt bad for the guy, he was clearly a bit unwell.  At one point he said he mentioned psychiatric care, I think he's obviously been unwell.  Hopefully, he's OK, getting out and doin grelatively normal stuff like going for the pool and sauna will help.

He mentioned he didn't drink alcohol as it was a poison that controls your mind so I'm fairly sure that it wasn't the throbber.

26 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Get out the sauna.

Edited by Ziggy

Not that sort of sauna, you dirty dog.  I felt bad for the guy, he was clearly a bit unwell.  At one point he said he mentioned psychiatric care, I think he's obviously been unwell.  Hopefully, he's OK, getting out and doin grelatively normal stuff like going for the pool and sauna will help.
He mentioned he didn't drink alcohol as it was a poison that controls your mind so I'm fairly sure that it wasn't the throbber.
Sounds like it was probably BawWatchin tbh

Anal probed by lizard alien imho