Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My hairdresser just found out recently she was pregnant, 7 months along. She had loads of negative tests and Dr thought it was possibly a wheat intolerance making her fat so it can happen. 

In other news. Just got a a call to go in for my stem cell transplant... on Monday [emoji33]
As both an internet stranger whom I like, and the spouse of an internet stranger whom I like, I wish you the absolute best in this. It will be a good day on P&B when you get it skelped. All the best.

3 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

My hairdresser just found out recently she was pregnant, 7 months along. She had loads of negative tests and Dr thought it was possibly a wheat intolerance making her fat so it can happen. 

In other news. Just got a a call to go in for my stem cell transplant... on Monday :o

f**k you cancer, 12 Ruel Street and bring yer Maw.

On the topic of unexpected pregnancies, would the fact that not having a period for some time not be a bit of a red flag (pun unintended).

3 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I think I’m developing a thing for Sarah Pascoe.

I seen her at the gym in Edinburgh one year during the festival so added extra weight to the bar in order to impress her with my strength.

On my way up the M90 I stopped at Kinross Services for a pish. Whilst doing what I stopped for I noticed the advertisement in front of me. It was for flatulence pants.
So if any P&Bers have a problem with flatulence and wish to hide it from your nearest and dearest then here is where to purchase the answer to all your prayers:
https://www.myshreddies.com/
You can thank me later.

1 hour ago, Kmeister said:

On my way up the M90 I stopped at Kinross Services for a pish. Whilst doing what I stopped for I noticed the advertisement in front of me. It was for flatulence pants.
So if any P&Bers have a problem with flatulence and wish to hide it from your nearest and dearest then here is where to purchase the answer to all your prayers:
https://www.myshreddies.com/
You can thank me later.

But...But why would anyone want to contain their farts?  

3 hours ago, ForzaDundee said:

When did it become acceptable for fully-grown Scottish men to get excited about shitey comic book movies and say words like "awesome" and "epic" to describe said movies? 

Agreed. They should only get excited about the good ones.

Maybe they should invent a pair of keks with a wee windmill in the back. You could produce electricity while farting and charge your mobile in a sort of C02 offset. 

Spoiler

5cc3975e31dcc_dragonsden.jpg.39ae93b81fe3239a65b2e42891469f03.jpg

Testing the prototype on Dragon's Den... 

14 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

On the topic of unexpected pregnancies, would the fact that not having a period for some time not be a bit of a red flag (pun unintended).

I was about to say the same thing. Don’t really understand how it is possible to miss unless my understanding of biology is way off.

14 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I was about to say the same thing. Don’t really understand how it is possible to miss unless my understanding of biology is way off.

I've heard that air hostesses (I beg their pardon; "flight attendants") can be prone to this sort of thing. Not because they might be of looser morals than your average woman (not on any flights I've been on anyway) but because the constant changes in air pressure as the plane goes up and down can f**k with their body chemistry. Mind you, that was told to me by a bloke in a pub so is probably complete shite.

I tried "Rhubarb and Custard" and a "Strawberries and Cream" ciders last night. Brothers cider, I think. 

Waste of the best part of £7.

I do enjoy their toffee apple though. 

Edited by Dele

22 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

8 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Yeah not every woman gets a period every month. Some ladies can be pretty irregular so wouldn't exactly notice a missed period. Some women can also still bleed monthly despite being pregnant although this is pretty rare.