Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Zen Archer said:

Just in case you've missed it, @Ludo*1 is on it tonight and likes Kestrel lager.

It's a school night! I just wanted to share some love for the underappreciated lower class lager.

This week's moron. I was standing waiting for her to park so I could get the wee one in the car (I'm the white car). She drove in and I waited, expecting her to reverse and straighten up. Nope, she gets out. If you can't park those big stupid things don't buy one. IMG_20190425_104822943.jpg

Guest Moomintroll
This week's moron. I was standing waiting for her to park so I could get the wee one in the car (I'm the white car). She drove in and I waited, expecting her to reverse and straighten up. Nope, she gets out. If you can't park those big stupid things don't buy one. IMG_20190425_104822943.thumb.jpg.5b96ae6a864315b61ec14810c5a15574.jpg
How the f**k did she get out?

I have never been able to figure out Minesweeper and I still don't really get it.

You just pick up other folks near empty drinks, tan them like their your own and hope you don’t get caught. Not for me but nothing to it really.

In the end we just stayed in Bristol and it was perfectly comfortable with extra pillows available.  
If I may be so bold as to assume based on your handle that you are from Perthshire, please let me recommend that you make yourself familiar with regular contributor Billy Rubin.

Billy hails from Perthshire himself and regularly makes good or very good posts on Perthshire life.

Enjoy.