Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Dele said:

I haven't left the house since I got in from work yesterday, nor do I plan on doing it the rest of today. I care not a jot how sunny it is outside. 

Next door neighbour sunbathing in the garden

New law in place, if you're on a motorbike with a high viz vest on with 'marshal' on the back, then you're allowed to block traffic on a motorway at junctions. To let hundreds of your motorbike fuckwits through.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

New law in place, if you're on a motorbike with a high viz vest on with 'marshal' on the back, then you're allowed to block traffic on a motorway at junctions. To let hundreds of your motorbike fuckwits through.

Was this the c***s going through Dundee earlier? I was in Lochee Park with the bairn and you could smell the patchouli oil about ten minutes before you heard or seen them.

13 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Was this the c***s going through Dundee earlier? I was in Lochee Park with the bairn and you could smell the patchouli oil about ten minutes before you heard or seen them.

Yeah, they headed up to Douglas last I saw of them, plod in the middle of it all, an absolute joke.

17 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Yeah, they headed up to Douglas last I saw of them, plod in the middle of it all, an absolute joke.

Did they have "Justice for Soldier F flags?" If so, I had the pleasure of being held up by them in Edinburgh last week.

Some wee Ned in a BMX was cycling amongst them to their annoyance. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

9 hours ago, tamthebam said:

if passable female: pics or GTF

if male: just GTF. 

Not my neighbour; you do realise I was speculating why Dele wasn't going out?

I wouldn't dream of assuming which gender his neighbour is though.

2 hours ago, Tynierose said:

I have just noticed that Kaiserlautern who won the Bundesliga twice in the nineties are sitting mid table in the 3rd tier of German football.   They didn't even go into admin ffs.

Perhaps they saw Bertie Vogts defect to Scotland and presumed that our model was the one to roll with.