Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Celebrated someone's life/death yesterday, got carried away with it and stumbled through the door at 2am, blitzed. Alarm went off at half 4, went to work done the shift and I'm now sat in the hoose contemplating my decisions in life. 
Serious fear. 

That’s a sare one, Dele. Some Chinese food and an early night would be my plan of attack - if you can’t face a second round.

I’m not. I’m stuck at a fucking play park, no cans and it’s miserable as f**k. I’d rather still be at work.

You’ll have cans in the frid...oh, never mind. Hope your day gets better anyway. I’m at work and would rather be in the pub.

2 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Sun's out, I'm sitting in a pub with an ice cold pint of Tennents, bets on the horses and the football then going for dinner later with the Mrs. Life doesn't get any better than this.

I thought you'd been booted in to touch?

Thankfully both my parents are dead now so I don’t have to drive up there anymore. 
Apart to see if their house is still standing.
Still for sale btw.

Decided to go via Aberdeen this time round to shake things up a bit. A fine decision.

41 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Just found out today that all Adidas trainers have the manufacture date (MMYY) on the label on the tongue.

Why have I never been made aware of this before?

0612 were the ones I had on , in case anyone's interested.

images (10).jpeg

Did you enjoy the bypass? Quite a feat of civil engineering to avoid all those sheep.

I really did enjoy the bypass. Will be coming that way every time now, no idea why anyone would chose the A9 over that!