Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll
Whilst searching for a song on YouTube I chanced upon this image of Gerry and the Pacemakers.
Check out the fucking nick of the lugs on the boy on the right.
Gerry%2Band%2Bthe%2BPacemakers.jpg&key=5d64027e2f0bd5a140189171a391b374435fbfad697603c032515eb95719b399
^^ big team found.

Whilst searching for a song on YouTube I chanced upon this image of Gerry and the Pacemakers.
Gerry%2Band%2Bthe%2BPacemakers.jpg&key=5d64027e2f0bd5a140189171a391b374435fbfad697603c032515eb95719b399
Like a taxi with it's doors open. Here, speaking of music, has anyone mentioned your resemblance to billy Bragg??

10 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Gerry+and+the+Pacemakers.jpg

The excitement of being there seems to diminish as you go from left to right.

Bet he was delighted when the 60s kicked in and he could grow his hair long like everyone else.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Indeed.

Disappointing offerings in The Courier.  

“astonishing dog dirt” the only real attention grabbing headline.

That's some give away scheme they've got, free kidneys. 

Indeed.
I only ever use that Tesco for petrol. It's shite for shopping, getting too expensive or they have fuckall left.

Indeed.
”astonishing dog dirt” the only real attention grabbing headline.

What’s the story there then? Was it an unusually massive jobby or something?

I only ever use that Tesco for petrol. It's shite for shopping, getting too expensive or they have fuckall left.

It’s shite for petrol/diesel too. Cheap per fill, but you pay for it in the long run.

It’s shite for petrol/diesel too. Cheap per fill, but you pay for it in the long run.

This maybe?? Happened about 5 minutes from my house [emoji23][emoji23]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/our-region/parents-horrified-as-edinburgh-factory-boss-defends-flicking-dog-mess-onto-school-route-1-4881412/amp

Thought that was an urban myth, I've never noticed the difference.

No mate, not a myth. A harsh fact in many cases. The issue is more so with diesel but to a lesser extent, petrol too. Particularly if you’re a diesel driver who regularly fills up at the supermarket, as a general rule of thumb, (and at the risk of being done speeding) you need to boot the arse out your motor fairly often.

No mate, not a myth. A harsh fact in many cases. The issue is more so with diesel but to a lesser extent, petrol too. Particularly if you’re a diesel driver who regularly fills up at the supermarket, as a general rule of thumb, (and at the risk of being done speeding) you need to boot the arse out your motor fairly often.

What’s wrong with supermarket petrol?

1 hour ago, philpy said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Indeed.

You're obviously turning up too late. You know what retailers are like when you turn up close to closing time, Philpy.