Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Better?IMG_20190319_124435.jpg

Is that a chippy along the road?

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I had a flatmate who used to light his fags off an electric cooker so it can be done.

Trust me, electric hobs are no obstacle.   

Conduction hobs, Ive yet to see. 

Kazakhstan's President (seemingly for life) has resigned after 30 years in the job...

Either

1) Scotland fans are adept at spreading democracy to far flung corners of the globe or

2) He's trying to avoid being strung up after the national humiliation that losing to a McLeish Scotland team would be.

12 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Kazakhstan's President (seemingly for life) has resigned after 30 years in the job...

Either

1) Scotland fans are adept at spreading democracy to far flung corners of the globe or

2) He's trying to avoid being strung up after the national humiliation that losing to a McLeish Scotland team would be.

3) Leaving himself free for the job as Rangers manager when it comes up soon

He was very popular with both the Kazakh & Russian (ethnic) population when I worked there. Tbf that was 15 years ago & they probably still had “special police” back then.
A great leader in my opinion, given the antagonism between the indigenous Kazakhs & the Russian incomers.

In the office early this morning, I was passing a young, unknown, attractive lady. I said in a friendly manner "morning and as she kindly returned the gesture I managed to stumble slightly over my own two feet passing by. Nearly spilled my glass of water too. Rather embarrassing.

In the office early this morning, I was passing a young, unknown, attractive lady. I said in a friendly manner "morning and as she kindly returned the gesture I managed to stumble slightly over my own two feet passing by. Nearly spilled my glass of water too. Rather embarrassing.
Wid*

*Her, not you...we'll maybe you

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

rs_500x375-150608142113-3vgBadN.gif

He was very popular with both the Kazakh & Russian (ethnic) population when I worked there. Tbf that was 15 years ago & they probably still had “special police” back then.
A great leader in my opinion, given the antagonism between the indigenous Kazakhs & the Russian incomers.
Steady on, the Kazakhs aren't exactly indigenous.