Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll

Are we also ignoring the fact that the toaster killer has just called Forfars greatest contribution to mankind a birdie??

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
Oh okay, I must have misread it. I thought you called me a a bad word. They’ve won some bakery industry awards for those pies. 

I would consider buying one to act as a street food equivalent of a side dish, obviously going on the side of a pie containing something that used to have a face.

The face is the best bit.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

So you'd have macaroni (made predominantly of carbohydrate) with chips (carbohydrate) but not pastry (carbohydrate)? I do like the macaroni cheese and chips they do in the school canteen though. Some tomato ketchup on top for some sweetness and it's like stepping back into childhood.

I do hope you actually work in the school and don't just wander in off the streets for your dinner.

If you’re around Dunfermline and want a veggie pie then macaroni is no longer the only choice. Stephens do a chilli, cauliflower, cheese and broccoli one that is v tasty. 

There’s folk that go in to Stephen’s and don’t get a bridie? Hanging would be too good for them.

2 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Taking my 3 year old to his Tiger Cubs class last night and he needed a pish before he went in.  I take him in to the cubicle and he's happily sitting pishing away.  There is another couple of guys in the toilets at this point.

He's got to the point in his life where his lifelong fascination with his cock (which he currently thinks is called his "peanut") has started.  He chose this moment to loudly declare "I've got a little peanut and you've got a huge peanut".

I've never been more embarrassed/chuffed at the same time.*

*His definition of huge is a bit on the generous side, unfortunately

Isn't this how they finally caught Savile?

Is Tiger Cubs below Beavers? Or is it some staunch Rangers Youth Team?

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It was the green trousers that first alerted the authorities

F8B699CA-3569-4E86-9A82-DAECF14BA501.jpeg

That's the sort of get up I'd imagine you'd be wearing, SP.

Although they can't be made out in this pic, I believe R. Kelly wears a similar type of brothel creepers to you.......

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

If you’re around Dunfermline and want a veggie pie then macaroni is no longer the only choice. Stephens do a chilli, cauliflower, cheese and broccoli one that is v tasty. 

Haud the bus.

You are talking shite, it is a monstrosity.