Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Macaroni goes on a plate with chips and some peas. Not in pastry. Meat goes in pastry, you fools.

Although if given the choice, I'd go that over a bean and potato pie. What the f**k is that?!
So you'd have macaroni (made predominantly of carbohydrate) with chips (carbohydrate) but not pastry (carbohydrate)? I do like the macaroni cheese and chips they do in the school canteen though. Some tomato ketchup on top for some sweetness and it's like stepping back into childhood.

A bean and potato pie used to be one of my favourites when I was a nipper. My wife is from Ayrshire and had never heard of them when she moved to Fife. She is vegetarian and accidently ordered one when someone at her work offered to get everyone at the office something from the bakers. Some shock she got when she bit into it!

If you’re around Dunfermline and want a veggie pie then macaroni is no longer the only choice. Stephens do a chilli, cauliflower, cheese and broccoli one that is v tasty. 
That sounds ok in theory but you are still a fucking beast

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
If you’re around Dunfermline and want a veggie pie then macaroni is no longer the only choice. Stephens do a chilli, cauliflower, cheese and broccoli one that is v tasty. 

That sounds ok in theory but you are still a fucking beast

That’s quite hurtful m8.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
That’s quite hurtful m8.

Why? I said it sounded ok?

Oh okay, I must have misread it. I thought you called me a a bad word. They’ve won some bakery industry awards for those pies. 

Oh okay, I must have misread it. I thought you called me a a bad word. They’ve won some bakery industry awards for those pies. 
I would consider buying one to act as a street food equivalent of a side dish, obviously going on the side of a pie containing something that used to have a face.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I would consider buying one to act as a street food equivalent of a side dish, obviously going on the side of a pie containing something that used to have a face.

I’d normally go for two pies/birdies - the main course. Steak and haggis pie and maybe a veggie one. A buttered roll as the side and a then Mrs B and a doughnut as dessert. Carton of Ribena too. 

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
26 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
I’d normally go for two pies/birdies - the main course. Steak and haggis pie and maybe a veggie one. A buttered roll as the side and a then Mrs B and a doughnut as dessert. Carton of Ribena too. 

Ring, or filled?

Must resist.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ring, or filled?

kenneth-williams-gif-8.gif

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
37 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Ring, or filled?

Glazed. As for the doughnut, has to be jam.

Taking my 3 year old to his Tiger Cubs class last night and he needed a pish before he went in.  I take him in to the cubicle and he's happily sitting pishing away.  There is another couple of guys in the toilets at this point.

He's got to the point in his life where his lifelong fascination with his cock (which he currently thinks is called his "peanut") has started.  He chose this moment to loudly declare "I've got a little peanut and you've got a huge peanut".

I've never been more embarrassed/chuffed at the same time.*

*His definition of huge is a bit on the generous side, unfortunately