Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Been and gone, fam. Edinburgh bound. 

Feel free to visit Aberdeen, should you want another beat down from a tougher, more handsome man.

ETA - hope you enjoy your time home and nestle in the splendour of our good lady Tennent’s.

Horrible day so far.

Wee lassie wakes me up at 3:30am, the dog has shat in her room [emoji849] cleans it up, went to check the time..... phone dead.

Went down stairs, got a cable, brought it to The room and plugged my phone in.

Went back to bed for a couple of hours before my 6am alarm went off to go to the gym.....

Hadn't plugged my phone in right and I woke up at 6:55 and missed my chance for the gym before work.

Sets you right up for the day [emoji849]

Horrible day so far.
Wee lassie wakes me up at 3:30am, the dog has shat in her room [emoji849] cleans it up, went to check the time..... phone dead.
Went down stairs, got a cable, brought it to The room and plugged my phone in.
Went back to bed for a couple of hours before my 6am alarm went off to go to the gym.....
Hadn't plugged my phone in right and I woke up at 6:55 and missed my chance for the gym before work.
Sets you right up for the day [emoji849]

"The dog" shat in her room! A likely story.

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 13:21, eddiemunster said:

If I had a dog I would call it "Syndrome" so when it jumped up at folk I could shout "down Syndrome!"

I hope you're never out with your dog and our daughter is about.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

This documentary pieces together how the first few minutes of a missing person/murder investigation in Colorado went down.  really interesting to see it all unfold.

I’m about halfway through this, and whilst it’s interesting watching it from the body cam, the majority of what the presenter is coming out with is complete bollocks and guesswork. The guy looks at his phone and it’s “he is LIKELY texting his secret MISTRESS here”. He turns around and it’s “his face here LIKELY means that he has panicked at getting caught thereby PROVING his GUILT”. 

Interesting footage, ruined by absolute trash from the presenter.

9 hours ago, Swarley said:
14 hours ago, tamthebam said:
Heard a guy on the radio talking about how you could plan to survive a nuclear winter "it would involve a mainly mushroom based diet.."
so the three things that will survive the nuclear holocaust are cockroaches, the Rolling Stones and [mention=70922]Melanius Mullarkey[/mention]....

In his multi coloured concrete bunker

If I have to share with Noel Edmonds I'd rather die.

29 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I’m about halfway through this, and whilst it’s interesting watching it from the body cam, the majority of what the presenter is coming out with is complete bollocks and guesswork. The guy looks at his phone and it’s “he is LIKELY texting his secret MISTRESS here”. He turns around and it’s “his face here LIKELY means that he has panicked at getting caught thereby PROVING his GUILT”. 

Interesting footage, ruined by absolute trash from the presenter.

Yeah it is a bit but I like being able to see how it all unfolds.  The guy sitting on his phone is really noticeable, considering the situation.

There's a follow up video of him being interrogated, the FBI and police absolutely nail him.  

11 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Yeah it is a bit but I like being able to see how it all unfolds.  The guy sitting on his phone is really noticeable, considering the situation.

There's a follow up video of him being interrogated, the FBI and police absolutely nail him.  

I think if he’d left out all of the guesswork bullshit it would be far better.

8 hours ago, GordonD said:

If I have to share with Noel Edmonds I'd rather die.

"When I die I'd like to go to Heaven. Unless Jeffrey Archer is there, in which case I'd like to go to Lewisham"- Spike Milligan.