Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

39 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Rab is the top poster this week-

image.png.c9d95aaba94402821c41163acc61f9aa.png

Quality reading when you go through the source of them: https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/profile/35012-rab-b-nesbit/reputation/&type=forums_topic_post&

Three different accounts going through and giving him greenies :unsure2:

I know Rab and he's actually a good guy (if you keep him off the subject of Liverpool...). 

and I hope if the situation was ever reversed Rab would come on and say "I know Tamthebam and he's actually..... a total cnut". :lol:

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

I know Rab and he's actually a good guy (if you keep him off the subject of Liverpool...). 

and I hope if the situation was ever reversed Rab would come on and say "I know Tamthebam and he's actually..... a total cnut". :lol:

:lol: ... why thank you Tam. 

6 hours ago, Dele said:

Rab's a proper weirdo who lost it a while back and now that he's decided to make (or at worst ask) have accounts to green dot him shows him up to be the complete nutcase everyone knew he was. 

I lost it in 2012 Dele when I started running rings where have you been ... :D.

Up the Reds (and greens).

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Dotting accounts :lol:

I wonder if these folk ever have a moment of clarity as they go about their everyday lives away from the internet and think, "What the f**k am I doing"?

Rab showing he’s absolutely not bothered about red dots on another thread, the Kelty one this time...

Kelty’s red dot king :lol:

Why are you sending me private messages? 

Did you no read it ? I’ll post it up on here if you didn’t get it. 

Feel free.

Feeling free ... 
95BEBD92-FABA-41EB-90FE-DA8B156E4EC7.thumb.jpeg.7ca89f0a8fd2d47736862bad028182eb.jpeg

I got home from a holiday in Iceland (the country, not the shop) and went to Tesco without remembering to take the Icelandic money out of my wallet and put some Sterling in its place. Fortunately a 50 ISK coin is practically identical in shape to a £1 coin and successfully unlocked a trolley. I wonder if it's possible to use them in vending machines too (50 ISK is around 30p). PHREE PHEWD.

Edited by nsr

I got home from a holiday in Iceland (the country, not the shop) and went to Tesco without remembering to take the Icelandic money out of my wallet and put some Sterling in its place. Fortunately a 50 ISK coin is practically identical in shape to a £1 coin and successfully unlocked a trolley. I wonder if it's possible to use them in vending machines too (50 ISK is around 30p). PHREE PHEWD.

Rub it on the side of the vending machine a few times then it’ll work. That trick always works.