Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

In many ways, yes. How is the smart new Volvo?

It’s good, and my remote start turns on the heated seat and heated steering wheel.  :lol:

The voice control is the only anomaly.  Works fine for phone and postscodes; awful for address entry and farcical for music. 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

It’s good, and my remote start turns on the heated seat and heated steering wheel.  :lol:

The voice control is the only anomaly.  Works fine for phone and postscodes; awful for address entry and farcical for music. 

Those Swedes think of everything. My voice recognition used to work perfectly but has recently taken a turn for the worse and it’s now like speaking to a complete moron like throbber.

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

Those Swedes think of everything. My voice recognition used to work perfectly but has recently taken a turn for the worse and it’s now like speaking to a complete moron like throbber.

But without the smell.

At least I can drink to excess without going into a mental breakdown.

7 minutes ago, throbber said:

I don’t have a Sat Nav I just use my phone.

Your phone doesn't have SatNav built in? Or do you mean you ring someone and ask them to come and get you?

5 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Whose dug is it?

I called mine Lemmy.

Good name!

He’s a tart - his loyalty lies with anyone who offers him food. And don’t tell Granny Danger but in the car he likes to ride along with his head out the window.

Good name!
He’s a tart - his loyalty lies with anyone who offers him food. And don’t tell Granny Danger but in the car he likes to ride along with his head out the window.
I don't have a bucket list but if i did seeing a car drive past with Renton's head hanging out the window would be near the top of the list

15 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Heated seats is Granny’s code for pissing in his pants.

My car has heated seats. I only found out about them when I lent my car to step daughter nr 2, and when I got it back, she asked me what I thought about the heated seats. Blank expression from me, led to her telling me where the controls were. I had wondered what those were for.

Anyway, she said the first time she turned it on she'd thought she'd wet herself.