Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Some red faced old guy stotting through the train station with a pink rucksack, just shouting constantly in Turkish to himself.

The thing is, he's not even pausing for breath, it's like he's got lungs of steel. Fascinating.

Sounds delightful.

4 hours ago, Romeo said:

Breaking news from Romeo junior. He can't get into Glasgow uni at the moment due to several of the buildings being closed  as there is a suspicious package in the mail room.

Controlled explosion carried out. 

Bought a bag of steak Doritos, I'd recommend you don't.

My full house smells like sport arse, or that humid funk when you shag a fat bird, a sort of Bovril/sweat/shite shame.

Like have you ever been having a right good scratch at your arse and the itch leads you to the outskirts of Flavour Town? Then you inevitably smell your fingers and it's absolutely no right.

Well it's like that.

Can't stop eating the c***s though.

Edited by eddiemunster

11 hours ago, Romeo said:

Breaking news from Romeo junior. He can't get into Glasgow uni at the moment due to several of the buildings being closed  as there is a suspicious package in the mail room.

When I first heard that news I thought it was a student's washing he'd forgotten to take home for Ma to wash. In which case a controlled explosion would have been the best way of dealing with it. 

5c8057aeb03a3_youngoneslaundry.jpg.2b713eeb14a8e94644e074ef4f841b0e.jpg

26 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

Bought a bag of steak Doritos, I'd recommend you don't.

My full house smells like sport arse, or that humid funk when you shag a fat bird, a sort of Bovril/sweat/shite shame.

Like have you ever been having a right good scratch at your arse and the itch leads you to the outskirts of Flavour Town? Then you inevitably smell your fingers and it's absolutely no right.

Well it's like that.

Can't stop eating the c***s though.

This makes the advert for them seem quite concerning.

8 hours ago, tamthebam said:

When I first heard that news I thought it was a student's washing he'd forgotten to take home for Ma to wash. In which case a controlled explosion would have been the best way of dealing with it. 

The very definition of a dirty bomb.

13 hours ago, eddiemunster said:

Are you Joachim Low?

I met a guy yesterday who named his dog "Brexit". I know that sounds like the opening line of a joke, but no. The dog isn't a British breed, and he has no link at all with the British Isles. He just thought "It sounded cool."

On 3/7/2019 at 14:15, Shotgun said:

I met a guy yesterday who named his dog "Brexit". I know that sounds like the opening line of a joke, but no. The dog isn't a British breed, and he has no link at all with the British Isles. He just thought "It sounded cool."

In Toast of London a military toff character has a horse called Farage. I'd wanted to call my dog Tupac but Mrs didn't allow it.