Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
25 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
Mind that time I stayed at your house and I did just that? As I lay on the floor I turned my head around and I was still eye level with you? 

Bit wordy but fair enough

Consider yourself lucky, the alternative version that didn't quite make the cut involved Gulliver's Travels and Lilliputians.

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-47311186

Shite! I was expecting something the size of a Volkswagen.

Now that they've rediscovered something thought to be extinct it'll just end up extinct now. It would have been better just to have kept the news quiet to protect the poor beastie. 

At least that's what the Dodo in next door's garden told me. 

6 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Now that they've rediscovered something thought to be extinct it'll just end up extinct now. It would have been better just to have kept the news quiet to protect the poor beastie. 

At least that's what the Dodo in next door's garden told me. 

If I'd seen it, it would be spread all over a rolled up paper.

I’ve wanted to visit India for a long time, really fancied the culture, cuisine & just the general vibe of the place as seen on travel & cookery shows.
I’ve been in India for nearly 3 weeks now (albeit for work), and I’m now sitting in Indira Ghandi airport in Delhi thinking to myself...... thank f**k I’m getting out of this hellhole. It’s a dirty, stinking country where there is very little place for manners or hygiene. The people are friendly enough but will attempt to (blatantly) rip you off at the drop of a hat. It’s too busy, the food is fucking rank rotten, in short I hate the place. Chances are I’ll be spending 3-6 months here this year. I’m devastated.
Oh- and f**k you Rick Stein! I thought it would all be delicious street food, instead it’s wondering how much rat shit is in your Achari Kabab.

6 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

I’ve wanted to visit India for a long time, really fancied the culture, cuisine & just the general vibe of the place as seen on travel & cookery shows.
I’ve been in India for nearly 3 weeks now (albeit for work), and I’m now sitting in Indira Ghandi airport in Delhi thinking to myself...... thank f**k I’m getting out of this hellhole. It’s a dirty, stinking country where there is very little place for manners or hygiene. The people are friendly enough but will attempt to (blatantly) rip you off at the drop of a hat. It’s too busy, the food is fucking rank rotten, in short I hate the place. Chances are I’ll be spending 3-6 months here this year. I’m devastated.
Oh- and f**k you Rick Stein! I thought it would all be delicious street food, instead it’s wondering how much rat shit is in your Achari Kabab.

But apart from that?

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

4 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Careful now. You can't tell the truth when it comes to race.

I got hunted for sharing my experiences with an Indian colleague. I don't think they're bad people it's just there's so much competition so if you don't resort to cheating then you get nowhere. I'm sure it's more chilled out outside the cities? Having someone blatantly lie to your face all the time is infuriating though. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

From just reading the link and not clicking on it, I'd guess Biggie. If the story mentions a cat or Morrissey, it's a certainty.

There are loads of Indians in this area now. Some are straight off the boat and rustic as hell.
Eating with their hands instead of cutlery, having bad personal hygiene and generally being an arsehole.

I can get on with the westernised ones but there’s a lot who have no idea what is acceptable, civilized behaviour.

The Chinese don’t seem as bad.

28 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

There are loads of Indians in this area now. Some are straight off the boat and rustic as hell.
Eating with their hands instead of cutlery, having bad personal hygiene and generally being an arsehole.

I can get on with the westernised ones but there’s a lot who have no idea what is acceptable, civilized behaviour.

We really should take back The Empire and sort them out with some manners.

50 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

41kcEyofpsL._SX466_.jpg

5 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Im heading out there early March so i'll aim to bring the tone up a bit.