Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Helped rescue a big shark last night (well, I altered a local boatman and got him to do it). It had snagged under a rope near the seabed and its big shark mates were going spare. 

7C068F84-D1A5-4D5F-B96A-DEEC1F26D78A.jpeg

What did you do, turn him into Poseiden?

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I wasn't sure what to put for the grandmother question as I always call my English one "Nan" but my Scottish one was called "Grandma". 

Didn't that particular question allow you to choose more than one option? My two grandmothers were called Gran (Granny when I was younger) and Grandma, and I picked both answers.

Someone I know just shared a post on Facebook, their Spanish friend has a German Shepherd that has gone missing in Malaga and is asking for help to find it. The first comment is “shared, North Tyneside”. Of course the dog is going to fucking end up there.

Edited by IainMorton

54 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Someone I know just shared a post on Facebook, their Spanish friend has a German Shepherd that has gone missing in Malaga and is asking for help to find it. The first comment is “shared, North Tyneside”. Of course the dog is going to fucking end up there.

He could have got on the EasyJet from Malaga to Newcastle.

A7D216A8-92B0-42B3-ABA8-5441C7E332A3.jpeg

Edited by Shandon Par

This morning I was asked to “please share” a post asking for help locating a missing teenage girl. Except there was no indication on the post where she is missing from. The original poster is in Swindon but it’s been shared in Australia and Taiwan so far.

“Nowhere to run to baybeh, nowhere to hide”

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

I’ve been meaning to ask...did you get planning permission before digging that basement at BigFatTabby Manor?

The cement floor cracked due to subsidence, so it had to be relaid.

I don't see why everyone finds this so hard to understand.

31 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

If only there was someone on P&B qualified to help you in mortar based enquiries.

13 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

@Melanius Mullarkey will be along shortly with an article/ a paper/a thesis/ two or three books