Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'd go for the silver car next to the van, myself. If so the Audi did not bad, and the Ford overdid it.
Potential enroachment by the silver van?
After posting the pic I notice the car in question was a BMW so it's entirely possible. But as mentioned above, the van doesn't look best placed either.

Left the hotel at around 8am, have a full american, it was shite. New flip flops on and off I went...

My first encounter with the Tuk Tuk, took for a fool tour of Bangkok,  included a great guy that wanted to sell light shades. Next, I was buying drugs of very low quality from a shifty Angolan, how the f**k did that happen. Anyway the evening was sorted, so I thought.

Back at the hotel, I necked 2 on 1 go, I'm an experience drug taker, In fact I'm always the ginnie ,( I thought this as a great thing, but now know , as someone ssid. " If you die Slippery, nobody will cry" only dip your pockets and take half"). 

I was lucky,  they hit like a horses kick to the puss, only put me on the floor for about 1 hour, unfortunately I was standing in KOasoan Road at the time,

This was full on. I  was picked up by Tia, she was Cambodian, told me to get off the street, the cops will get you. I still had 3 hit in my pocket, I offered her 1, love happed on the spot. 

We cobbed together, within 2 minuted we were off to disco on the roof (Thai only and Cambos), Music was big bass (my type) and everyone (Thai) seemed to be on the same as me, Unfortunately on the wy to the bog, I noticed a pool table (American) . Like a red to bull situation. I can play, I'm lucky (haha) had 4 years playing for free at the good old institution.

First win, was easy second not much, third, they said you need to leave, but I was power of eccy and spoke myself to play to win for all. I then neck the 4th.

Next day woke up. 

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Left the hotel at around 8am, have a full american, it was shite. New flip flops on and off I went...

My first encounter with the Tuk Tuk, took for a fool tour of Bangkok,  included a great guy that wanted to sell light shades. Next, I was buying drugs of very low quality from a shifty Angolan, how the f**k did that happen. Anyway the evening was sorted, so I thought.

Back at the hotel, I necked 2 on 1 go, I'm an experience drug taker, In fact I'm always the ginnie ,( I thought this as a great thing, but now know , as someone ssid. " If you die Slippery, nobody will cry" only dip your pockets and take half"). 

I was lucky,  they hit like a horses kick to the puss, only put me on the floor for about 1 hour, unfortunately I was standing in KOasoan Road at the time,

This was full on. I  was picked up by Tia, she was Cambodian, told me to get off the street, the cops will get you. I still had 3 hit in my pocket, I offered her 1, love happed on the spot. 

We cobbed together, within 2 minuted we were off to disco on the roof (Thai only and Cambos), Music was big bass (my type) and everyone (Thai) seemed to be on the same as me, Unfortunately on the wy to the bog, I noticed a pool table (American) . Like a red to bull situation. I can play, I'm lucky (haha) had 4 years playing for free at the good old institution.

First win, was easy second not much, third, they said you need to leave, but I was power of eccy and spoke myself to play to win for all. I then neck the 4th.

Next day woke up. 

CDiZ.gif

On 14/02/2019 at 12:33, Rugster said:

Perianal abscess

You have my sympathy. I had an anal fissure once and it was like the worst toothache you've ever had, but up the arse. Woke up every morning in a cold sweat at the thought of my first shite of the day, my appointment with pain. And you get no genuine sympathy, just sniggers.

9 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You have my sympathy. I had an anal fissure once and it was like the worst toothache you've ever had, but up the arse. Woke up every morning in a cold sweat at the thought of my first shite of the day, my appointment with pain. And you get no genuine sympathy, just sniggers.

lol 

37 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

images (2).jpeg

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

4k.gif

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

This quiz was fun. I am unsurprisingly extremely Scottish in my lingo.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/02/15/upshot/british-irish-dialect-quiz.html

I'm a bit Orcadian apparently,  quite an achievement given I've only been for a weekend.