Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

The security minister has confirmed she has the right to return. Have to assume she would face prosecution if she did return.

Of the 800 fighters reported to have fought in Syria and returned to UK, only 40 something have been prosecuted.  Given that she left the UK when she was 15, I would be surprised if she faces prosecution upon her return. 

Of the 800 fighters reported to have fought in Syria and returned to UK, only 40 something have been prosecuted.  Given that she left the UK when she was 15, I would be surprised if she faces prosecution upon her return. 

I think the Bethnal Green Three featured in propaganda videos so might be more likely to be prosecuted.

Has the Glaswegian Isis bride been killed or captured? She was very high profile. I’m sure the guy from Aberdeen was killed.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think the Bethnal Green Three featured in propaganda videos so might be more likely to be prosecuted.

Has the Glaswegian Isis bride been killed or captured? She was very high profile. I’m sure the guy from Aberdeen was killed.

Possibly.  Believed that one of the three was killed in a Russian air strike in 2016 according to the BBC.

No new information on Aqsa Mahmood in the past couple of years, was something about a travel ban being imposed a few years ago, but doubt that would bother her after being stripped of her citizenship.

Possibly.  Believed that one of the three was killed in a Russian air strike in 2016 according to the BBC.
No new information on Aqsa Mahmood in the past couple of years, was something about a travel ban being imposed a few years ago, but doubt that would bother her after being stripped of her citizenship.

There have also been new laws brought in to deal with foreign fighter terrorists which may not have been in force when some of the previous returnees came back to the UK.

Who is in charge of her at the moment? I’ve see stories about issues with who is responsible for the foreign Isis prisoners.

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There have also been new laws brought in to deal with foreign fighter terrorists which may not have been in force when some of the previous returnees came back to the UK.

Who is in charge of her at the moment? I’ve see stories about issues with who is responsible for the foreign Isis prisoners.

I'm not sure, I wasn't aware that she had been captured.  

Today's helping. In fairness to one of them, they'll have to have parked like that because the other made an arse/was a dickhead at parking.

My personal odds on who it was first are below.

Ford - 3/1

Audi - Sorry. We are no longer taking bets on this selection. IMG_20190214_142033417.jpg

9 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Today's helping. In fairness to one of them, they'll have to have parked like that because the other made an arse/was a dickhead at parking.

My personal odds on who it was first are below.

Ford - 3/1

Audi - Sorry. We are no longer taking bets on this selection. IMG_20190214_142033417.jpg

I'd go for the silver car next to the van, myself. If so the Audi did not bad, and the Ford overdid it.

1 minute ago, Allan Jacobsen said:

Potential enroachment by the silver van?

Possibly but probably just close to the line because it's big. The silver car could have gone closer and stopped the tsunami effect of increasingly bad parking.