Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have to say I was moved - as was my mate, seemingly. 
i once followed through in the pub, infront of everyone, at about quarter past 5 on a friday. my mate greg had my pint waiting and just as i lifted it to my lips i lost all composure. i sat the drink down and had to shuffle home for a shower and a change.

i was the brunt of many jokes for a long while but hey, i deserved it! id do the same

i once followed through in the pub, infront of everyone, at about quarter past 5 on a friday. my mate greg had my pint waiting and just as i lifted it to my lips i lost all composure. i sat the drink down and had to shuffle home for a shower and a change.

i was the brunt of many jokes for a long while but hey, i deserved it! id do the same
Hiya Magee.

Regarding terrible navigation, when my wife was at University she and a few of her friends decided to go in a road trip to John O’Groats from Stirling. They ended up in Fraserburgh :huh:

I don’t even know how you could do that. ETA - the person responsible for the navigation has tried several times for elected office and could well end up achieving it.

22 hours ago, tamthebam said:

My good mate, who just happens to be El Chapo's lawyer, has contacted me. Now that things have gone south for his client he needs some help in hiding a lot of drugs money before the CIA can get their hands on it. 

If any P&Ber would like to avoid the money going to the Permatanned Clown's Mexican Wall could they PM me their bank a/c details and sort code... 

So that's why Hellbhoy QC has been awol...

On my morning commute to the office today I was reading a story about one of the school girls from East London who ran away four years ago to join ISIS, and how she has become disillusioned with life in a refugee camp in Syria after fleeing the caliphate once ISIS were on the back foot.  If you have yet to read the story, the now 19 year old has expressed a desire to return to the UK to give birth to her third child, after her first two died due to conditions where she was at the time and a lack of healthcare.

As with a lot of these stories, I tend to go onto the Daily Mail website to read the comments.  Some of them are absolutely phenomenal.  Complete gammontastic.

On my morning commute to the office today I was reading a story about one of the school girls from East London who ran away four years ago to join ISIS, and how she has become disillusioned with life in a refugee camp in Syria after fleeing the caliphate once ISIS were on the back foot.  If you have yet to read the story, the now 19 year old has expressed a desire to return to the UK to give birth to her third child, after her first two died due to conditions where she was at the time and a lack of healthcare.
As with a lot of these stories, I tend to go onto the Daily Mail website to read the comments.  Some of them are absolutely phenomenal.  Complete gammontastic.
Secind or third comment I seen was regarding how theres no way shel get back here, specially after Brexit.

So a British citizen returning from Syria would have previously been alloweed due to those pesky unelected beaurocrats in Brussels....

Fucking hell. Its truly saddening to me that I know il never convince Mrs B to up sticks and leave this fucking country.

Latest chapter in the ongoing saga in our house is I was taken into hospital on Monday for emergency surgery on a huge abscess in my arse. It was fucking agony. Home yesterday and daily visits from the nurse to repack the wound which is more fucking painful than the abscess was. Still find the process of a general anaesthetic really disconcerting. 

Ive basically got two arseholes for the time being. Pleasant stuff. 

Latest chapter in the ongoing saga in our house is I was taken into hospital on Monday for emergency surgery on a huge abscess in my arse. It was fucking agony. Home yesterday and daily visits from the nurse to repack the wound which is more fucking painful than the abscess was. Still find the process of a general anaesthetic really disconcerting. 
Ive basically got two arseholes for the time being. Pleasant stuff. 
You are getting your arse repacked on a daily basis?

Il let someone else do the Kenneth Williams pic.

All the best with that though, sounds thouroughly unpleasant.

The security minister has confirmed she has the right to return. Have to assume she would face prosecution if she did return.