Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Imagine Google Maps assuming that you are drive a vehicle and that you're not too much of a tightarse to pay for the fucking car ferry that takes you to the island quicker than some shan bridge in forming its best route. Totally out of order. 

There was 2 of us, a big welfare vehicle, a fuel card and a day to get there. 2 of us and we still got lost!

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

i must missed this poster, I gather tits were involved

It was part of the Great P+B v Mumsnet Battle that hit the papers. A traitor from their side came over to show her tits with P + B drawn on. Heady days.

8 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

i must missed this poster, I gather tits were involved

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

It was part of the Great P+B v Mumsnet Battle that hit the papers. A traitor from their side came over to show her tits with P + B drawn on. Heady days.

I believe some quick-witted P&Bers took screenshots. 

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

FWIW, and I believe this isn't widely known, it wasn't actually 'Sparklingbrook' that showed her tits - it was a fellow Mumsnetter with a grudge against Miss Brook.

Absolutely cracking set of jugs it has to be said.

3 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

FWIW, and I believe this isn't widely known, it wasn't actually 'Sparklingbrook' that showed her tits - it was a fellow Mumsnetter with a grudge against Miss Brook.

She'll always be OUR Sparklingbrook,  though.

They were indeed a fine set of paps... An absolute certainty that [mention]Flybhoy[/mention] will have a screenshot of them and will have shot-screen them.

Tens of thousands of times.

50 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

47 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I believe some quick-witted P&Bers took screenshots. 

Ach yeah! I mind it all now

My good mate, who just happens to be El Chapo's lawyer, has contacted me. Now that things have gone south for his client he needs some help in hiding a lot of drugs money before the CIA can get their hands on it. 

If any P&Ber would like to avoid the money going to the Permatanned Clown's Mexican Wall could they PM me their bank a/c details and sort code... 

5 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

How on earth could you use Google Maps whilst driving without the direction function? Unless you mean stopping every few miles to check you’re on the right road like a paper map, in which case you’d be fucking mental.

I meant in pre-planning his trip. I always have a swatch beforehand to see where I'm going and what route I'll be taking rather than putting my complete faith in a piece of equipment which has been known to take people to wrong towns with the same name (even in different countries), through rivers, down stairs, along railway lines etc. 

If you are following the directions step by step on Google Maps then you are using it as a sat-nav which is what got him into this fine mess in the first place. 

I meant in pre-planning his trip. I always have a swatch beforehand to see where I'm going and what route I'll be taking rather than putting my complete faith in a piece of equipment which has been known to take people to wrong towns with the same name (even in different countries), through rivers, down stairs, along railway lines etc. 
If you are following the directions step by step on Google Maps then you are using it as a sat-nav which is what got him into this fine mess in the first place. 

Correct. It’s never did me wrong before so I had complete faith in it. Won’t make the same mistake again. Hopefully.

1 hour ago, tamthebam said:

My good mate, who just happens to be El Chapo's lawyer, has contacted me. Now that things have gone south for his client he needs some help in hiding a lot of drugs money before the CIA can get their hands on it. 

If any P&Ber would like to avoid the money going to the Permatanned Clown's Mexican Wall could they PM me their bank a/c details and sort code... 

No problem. Is my secret account in the Bank of Nigeria okay?