Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That sort of shit goes on outside the gym I go to all the time ( for fellow seaside leaguers,  across the road from Ochilview). There's a small car park right outside (shared with a couple of shops), and a massive Asda car park about 100m away.
If all spaces are taken, then the parent/child and disabled spaces get taken. They're full too? No worries, just park on the disabled access pavement.
You're going to the gym FFS, why are you worrying about walking an extra 100m?
That pink car's quite inventively managed not to get in anyone's way if the car park is full. 
In the defence, the parking situation at the hospital is fucking abysmal. Only our council could build a hospital in fields surrounded by nothing and not make enough parking spaces. The black car isn't really too bad but the other one is hilariously bad.

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

In the defence, the parking situation at the hospital is fucking abysmal. Only our council could build a hospital in fields surrounded by nothing and not make enough parking spaces. The black car isn't really too bad but the other one is hilariously bad.

Raigmore in Inverness is the same, you could drive around for an hour to find an empty spot and miss an appointment, so folk park on grass banks or anything they can find. Wasn't as bad when they charged for it, now people use it as a park and ride. The black car is blocking wheelchairs and pedestrians btw, the pink one isn't blocking anyone.

Edited by welshbairn

Raigmore in Inverness is the same, you could drive around for an hour to find an empty spot and miss an appointment, so folk park on grass banks or anything they can find. Wasn't as bad when they charged for it, now people use it as a park and ride. The black car is blocking wheelchairs and pedestrians btw, the pink one isn't blocking anyone.
You're right. There's a wee bit of room to the side but I certainly don't condone it. It just seems to be the done thing up there now. I actually burst out laughing in disbelief with the pink one as it looks like the driver had cracked and thought 'f**k it, it's getting dumped here!'.

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The owner of the black car is clearly  not giving a f**k about wheelchairs or mothers with prams. He/she could've done exactly what the white car further ahead did and just park it on the road. 

It deserves to be attacked with brake fluid for the shite parking but more so for those stupid white lines that might look alright on a Ford Mustang but not a fucking Vauxhall Corsa or whatever it is. 

Edited by Dee Man

My mum accidentally parked in a doctor’s space at hospital once. She hadn’t noticed one of those little barrier pole things that drop flat. Doctor obviously took objection and erected his pole, barricading her car in the space. Only she never noticed, reversed back, hit it, panicked and after damaging much of the surroundings managed to impale her car on the wee barrier. 

25 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I am having an overnight stay in Edinburgh and will be at the rugby. As a result will be missing the cup game against the fermers tomorrow. Is that me barred from P&B?

Of course not. Nothing you could do or say will ever matter to us.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson