Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Why do folk give Kincardine the time of day? Chuck him on ignore and don't give him even a single fraction of the attention he craves.

He's a jakey thieving trampy jakey c**t. He's a White Lightening soaked scaff who brushes his teeth with gin and gargles with Kestrel. An odious, reeking bin of a man with a toilet for a soul.

But apart from that...

A HUGE positive from a difficult week at school.

As part of the funeral of the young laddie who died last weekend, the funeral procession came through the school car park to allow those who couldn’t or didn’t go to pay final respects.

EVERY remaining high school student on the day went out, despite it being -20F ( about 80 of a school roll of 180ish).

They all stood in total, respectful silence not just as the hearse was there but also as all the rest of the cars passed.

It was one of the most moving things I have ever seen and been a part of.

Why share?

Because not all ‘Murcan kids are vapid little shits or gang punks.

Thank you if you read, apologies if to;dr

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:03, DA Baracus said:

Why do folk give Kincardine the time of day? Chuck him on ignore and don't give him even a single fraction of the attention he craves.

He's a jakey thieving trampy jakey c**t. He's a White Lightening soaked scaff who brushes his teeth with gin and gargles with Kestrel. An odious, reeking bin of a man with a toilet for a soul.

Well, he certainly got a rise out of you.

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Well, he certainly got a rise out of you.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

How so?

On ‎25‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 13:03, DA Baracus said:

^^^ This so.

On 22/01/2019 at 15:51, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Further to my expose in the Sunday Times, apparently I have been in The National, The Sun and The Mirror, with a request from a TV company also just come in.

I had to decline BBC Radio Scotland yesterday but one of my minions was on instead.

Related image

On 22/01/2019 at 15:58, Bairnardo said:

You're surely not the Dr mentioned int he concrete story I just found?

A fucking doctor?

Really??

On 22/01/2019 at 18:28, Miguel Sanchez said:

He's written books! Actual published books! About concrete!

Haud the fukin bus!

Does this mean that you could be a genuine, bona fide candidate for the Dead Pool?

23 minutes ago, supermik said:

Haud the fukin bus!

Does this mean that you could be a genuine, bona fide candidate for the Dead Pool?

If you think he'd get a national obituary, then, er, probably. 

If that obituary's headline involves the phrase MESSAGE BOARD KILLER or some variation thereof, it'd be unlikely, however. 

If you think he'd get a national obituary, then, er, probably. 
If that obituary's headline involves the phrase MESSAGE BOARD KILLER or some variation thereof, it'd be unlikely, however. 
Concrete colour Dr in accidental trouser colour matching horror death and you wouldn't believe the worst part type story.
Mushroom supper is the worst part obviously