Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

After never witnessing a car crash until 2017, I witnessed my third car crash in 2 years today, not including the police car that crashed into me a few months back. 

Too many impatient wankers here. 

Having said all that, watching a car spinning out right in front of you is quite a cool thing to see. 

Are they more relaxed about drink driving down there, like they seem to be in the States, or are they arseholes when sober too? 

Edited by welshbairn

42 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Are they more relaxed about drink driving down there, like they seem to be in the States, or are they arseholes when sober too? 

Far more relaxed. There's not the same stigma attached to it as there is in UK. I'm sure I've posted a screenshot of police guidelines recommending no more than one drink per hour.

I don't think the guy was drunk today though. He had a hi-viz on like he'd just finished work. Myself and another driver stopped as witnesses and he seemed sober and was apologetic saying he'd "had a bad day". 

Nae bother, m8. 

44 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Did you know that Denver International Airport is larger than the entire city of San Francisco?

That is today's lesson.

Tomorrow’s lesson:

Jingle Bells isn’t a Christmas song.

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

3 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Did you know that Denver International Airport is larger than the entire city of San Francisco?

That is today's lesson.

If it's an airport named after the city of Denver, Colorado that's fair enough. If it's an airport named after a late Country singer with the first name John then that's just taking the pish. 

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

After never witnessing a car crash until 2017, I witnessed my third car crash in 2 years today, not including the police car that crashed into me a few months back. 

Too many impatient wankers here. 

Having said all that, watching a car spinning out right in front of you is quite a cool thing to see. 

5c3d1066a8fc1_madmax.jpg.1fc595c767ab1e161ca9683058c6c5a4.jpg

There was me thinking Mad Max 2 was a spectacular futuristic film when all the time it was just a home movie of rush hour in Dee Man's town. For Fux ake. 

A lassie near me stopped to help an injured owl she found on the road. A car smashed into her, she died at the scene.
My grandmother is a superstitious sort. She's always said the keeping anything to do with an owl indoors will give you bad luck. Seemingly applies to outside too!!

That is today's lesson.

It's miles from Denver and shrouded in mystery and conspiracy.

Took forever to build it and some strange practices regards hiring/laying off construction staff.

Used to have some odd and very grim murals inside terminal building. Rumours of an underground military installation there also.