Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

They have funny rules in Englandshire.

Blackpool fan arrested after protest on top of Arsenal bus before FA Cup tie

He was then arrested "on suspicion of an offence under the Trade Union Act," Lancashire Police said.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46772163

This might sound like some made up shite or it may not seem as mad as it seems written down as it was to witness. Either way: I took the boys to see the Spiderman film last night. About 30 minutes in the lights turned on but the film kept running. There was a bit of drama behind us and apparently a guy was having a seizure of some sort so someone in his group was on the phone to the emergency services. A minute later and he was out for the count and snoring. The film got paused at this point and the manager came in and apologised to everyone. A couple of minutes passed - with one of my boys hilariously quipping that he was probably bitten by a spider - and he started coming round but was clearly disorientated and didn't have a fucking clue where he was. He then proceeds to start walking all over the place over the seats in the cinema in no particular direction and ends up falling face first and getting straight up. Boy looked like he was on salvia or flakka or something - he genuinely looked like a zombie (the ones in horror films, not a Sevconian). At this point a guy up the back tries to calm him but he started becoming agitated so I went up to help out but the guy starts swinging for me and tried to grab me by the throat. At this point I lift up my t-shirt to reveal a Balotelli style 'WHY ALWAYS ME' t-shirt underneath. That part didn't happen. Anyway, his wife shouts at the other guy attempting to help and myself to "leave him alone" so we stand back and watch his mad antics continue, waiting on him to crack his head open on a chair or fall off the side into the walkway. 

Anyhow, everyone got told to leave the theatre and give the guy some space. We were stood outside in the foyer for 15-20 minutes while the medics arrived and tried to sort him out. After this we were offered free tickets to return at a later date or we could watch where we left off. We opted for the latter but not before I had got us a free drink and popcorn for our inconvenience.

I could probably just have written 'Saw a mad c**t walking all over the seats at the pictures last night' and saved myself the hassle of writing all that. 

23 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

Where did this character go too?

5c31c6e18b192_Screenshot_20190106-091250_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b63b8c91f981fd4ad8ce2fa0f516dffe.jpg

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Just married his 8th wife probably.

Or husband.

Did Operation Yewtree not scoop him up?

2 hours ago, throbber said:

imageproxy.gif

That was the exact face on all the kids in the pictures last night. 

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Where did this character go too?

5c31c6e18b192_Screenshot_20190106-091250_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b63b8c91f981fd4ad8ce2fa0f516dffe.jpg

His favourite posts of mine were something along the lines of him saying that gay guys should be practising ballet instead of football and then when he was pulled up on it using the immortal defence of "Some of my best friends are gay". The daft homophobe. 

Sounds like a hell of a trip to the cinema anyway Deeman, I’ve watched a few videos of people tripping out on Spice and the likes and it really is as if they are possessed by some sort of demon the way in which they move about. Might try it myself when I get a bit of time to myself.

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

That was the exact face on all the kids in the pictures last night. 

His favourite posts of mine were something along the lines of him saying that gay guys should be practising ballet instead of football and then when he was pulled up on it using the immortal defence of "Some of my best friends are gay". The daft homophobe. 

The gay people he knew were more into their amateur dramatics than their football.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

Sounds like a hell of a trip to the cinema anyway Deeman, I’ve watched a few videos of people tripping out on Spice and the likes and it really is as if they are possessed by some sort of demon the way in which they move about. Might try it myself when I get a bit of time to myself.

He reminded me of this video when I was watching him:

https://youtu.be/_v26zC-1eCo

That's the Christmas decorations down and away back into the attic, thank goodness. Took just under an hour. Right enough I'd a bit of assistance. The two boys were a big help, their wee sister not so much.

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

That's the Christmas decorations down and away back into the attic, thank goodness. Took just under an hour. Right enough I'd a bit of assistance. The two boys were a big help, their wee sister not so much.

When are you letting her out the attic?

15 hours ago, Dee Man said:

This might sound like some made up shite or it may not seem as mad as it seems written down as it was to witness. Either way: I took the boys to see the Spiderman film last night. About 30 minutes in the lights turned on but the film kept running. There was a bit of drama behind us and apparently a guy was having a seizure of some sort so someone in his group was on the phone to the emergency services. A minute later and he was out for the count and snoring. The film got paused at this point and the manager came in and apologised to everyone. A couple of minutes passed - with one of my boys hilariously quipping that he was probably bitten by a spider - and he started coming round but was clearly disorientated and didn't have a fucking clue where he was. He then proceeds to start walking all over the place over the seats in the cinema in no particular direction and ends up falling face first and getting straight up. Boy looked like he was on salvia or flakka or something - he genuinely looked like a zombie (the ones in horror films, not a Sevconian). At this point a guy up the back tries to calm him but he started becoming agitated so I went up to help out but the guy starts swinging for me and tried to grab me by the throat. At this point I lift up my t-shirt to reveal a Balotelli style 'WHY ALWAYS ME' t-shirt underneath. That part didn't happen. Anyway, his wife shouts at the other guy attempting to help and myself to "leave him alone" so we stand back and watch his mad antics continue, waiting on him to crack his head open on a chair or fall off the side into the walkway. 

Anyhow, everyone got told to leave the theatre and give the guy some space. We were stood outside in the foyer for 15-20 minutes while the medics arrived and tried to sort him out. After this we were offered free tickets to return at a later date or we could watch where we left off. We opted for the latter but not before I had got us a free drink and popcorn for our inconvenience.

I could probably just have written 'Saw a mad c**t walking all over the seats at the pictures last night' and saved myself the hassle of writing all that. 

Just back home from the cinema and nothing like this happened in our screeening. Did see Emma Stone’s tits though, which was nice.