Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My heart has just soared at the thought of you discovering The Day Today and Brass Eye for the first time.

Nah I have seen it before, I remember seeing that clip about 20 years ago actually. Absolutely crazy though!

On ‎01‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:02, Jacksgranda said:

Just in from stepson nr1 - a Thai buffet (his wife is Thai). Very enjoyable, although some of it was a wee bit hot! There was some crowd there, 16 from our side of the house (not counting him) and there must have been the same amount at least of Thais and their husbands and children. Those Thai women know how to look after their husbands! Another lovely day.

No invites today so had to cook our own dinner! :huh: Pork chops, chips, mushrooms and a fried egg. Maybe not very healthy, but it was tasty!

BBC News coverage....

Not just the BBC but all the news reporting this evening seems to be dominated by a stabbing on a train not far from London.

People are stabbed in London almost every day/night and when these incidents are reported it's usually the last item on the agenda.

Is this some kind of a black and white issue perchance?

20 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

BBC News coverage....

Not just the BBC but all the news reporting this evening seems to be dominated by a stabbing on a train not far from London.

People are stabbed in London almost every day/night and when these incidents are reported it's usually the last item on the agenda.

Is this some kind of a black and white issue perchance?

I think there is a lot of focus on it because it is increasing as are the fatalities.  Also this one happened mid day on a crowded train.