Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Popped into Tesco (in Cookstown) for a couple of items - ended up buying 4 items - took me longer getting out of the car park and onto the main road than it did to do my shopping. Most of the cars parked in the disabled bays weren't displaying a disabled badge, cars were parked taking up 2 spaces, cars were parked where they shouldn't have been parked, restricting vision, and there were cars blocking the exits because they were sitting in a stationary queue.

And what gets into people at this time of year? The store, and adjacent shops, was packed - ffs the shops will be open on boxing day, and just because there's stuff on the shelves it doesn't mean you have to shovel it into your trolley.

There was one chap with the right idea, all he had in his trolley was alcohol.

^^^^ one chap

Got in the car this morning and was about to drive off when it dawned on me I couldn't see out of the side windows. Put the windows down and up but the ice wouldn't budge so got out and scraped the driver's side one clear with my bank card and as I walked round the back of the car to go to the passenger window I thought "that's odd, why are the reverse lights on?" and guessed it was some sort of electrical problem. Then it became clear that they were on because the car was in reverse and heading backwards towards my neighbour's car. Felt quite heroic diving in through the passenger door head first into the driver side footwell and pressing the brake pedal with my hand then pressing the start/stop button with the other. 

6 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Got in the car this morning and was about to drive off when it dawned on me I couldn't see out of the side windows. Put the windows down and up but the ice wouldn't budge so got out and scraped the driver's side one clear with my bank card and as I walked round the back of the car to go to the passenger window I thought "that's odd, why are the reverse lights on?" and guessed it was some sort of electrical problem. Then it became clear that they were on because the car was in reverse and heading backwards towards my neighbour's car. Felt quite heroic diving in through the passenger door head first into the driver side footwell and pressing the brake pedal with my hand then pressing the start/stop button with the other. 

^^^^^^

article-1320413-00004E0600000258-198_468x350.jpg

12 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

maxresdefault(2).jpg

31 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Didn't happen. 

^^ P&B’s Keith Floyd. 

Every time you make some sort of reference about myself or every time you come up with a posh word that you picked up at boarding school I always have to google it to see what on earth you’re on about.