Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

In addition to the above, I’m heading home tonight because my gran died today. Sitting at the gate in Geneva i noticed there are a dozen or so Rangers fans flying home from Vienna via here. It has cheered me up no end, being reminded that no matter how bad things seem in life, they could always be much much worse.

7 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Travelathon. There’s been plenty wanks getting in the way etc.
In fact, the people sitting behind right now are discussing some chalet they’ve bought and Arabella’s 16th, Tilly and Tabitha are sitting quietly at least. My blood is boiling.

7 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Is there a staunch whiff of gin wafting from them? Possibly @The_Kincardine family trip? 

Spookily enough I was, until my most recent divorce, a 1/3rd owner of a ski chalet (stugan) in northern Sweden which we bought from my ex MiL, was seeing a woman whose younger daughter is nicknamed Tilly (Matilda) and my own 16 yo has a friend nicknamed Bella (Arabella).

But had I been sitting behind @NJ2en transit and saw him posting on P&B be assured that I'd have publicly mocked him for calling a kitchen worktop a 'bunker'.

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Nobody able to help with my question further up?

Rather sobering that a young man like you can't use the google search image function.  Bree Morgan.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuhsUg_1jCknLHdRHwg2riCWYNJuuEndmasJeGDus6HKSpKNvFNlCntMCthQ60I3XduIInQoeQPZKuuj33ejh5gi89UHIKtpHh3gJYQE7tT0ALxe5EHos9ngweLl2aRe_1PUMMrAlys4lNFp8IjQeq50gCLTFzS-f3WxPRT5481mUSIy1oEQ_194_1It7O1aIdgvADhCU-GLBPx2XbBiNKdE2LbZ_1OAK4v8g8-6d3fM2TOkjOHK2Me_1zvV29Z84nOO6jy-j8w9AGannF6MQU93XIdmAfDKIPCq7OnlmGt5cOarYzYAP06P66Hz2Vw6hKGy-wPYWRVtZeZNO30q01mK7Bat-PPnOog

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

That might solve what the keepers are having for dinner.

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

It’s the flameingo enclosure that’s on fire apparently.

If their having a leg they’ll need help holding it.