Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

21 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Zen Archer, recycling the same shite patter for three and a half years:

d0SqWZI.png

On a forum which is a shrine to recycled patter, much-repeated tropes and crass, hackneyed phrases Zen is little more than a minor offender.

Still wid-nae.

Yup.  Couldn't face it especially after shedding a tear when the old boy reunites with his granddaughter.
Yup I've lost it.

I don’t think there are any tear jerkers in the second instillment. It’s just better because he is in New York.

After vomiting  on the side of the road, I WAS ready for Bangkok, I walked to the end the road, flagged at taxi. Hear we go.....

I was taken to hotel de moc, checked in, and cried for the rest on the day.

I was emotionally FUCKED, It was only 2 pm,  I hid in the room. Around 8pm I ventured out to the local shop....

The hotel had has outdoor swimming pool, which I did not see on arrival. This pool was massive and on the front lawn .

I went back to bed

39 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

After vomiting  on the side of the road, I WAS ready for Bangkok, I walked to the end the road, flagged at taxi. Hear we go.....

I was emotionally FUCKED, It was only 2 pm,  I hid in the room. Around 8pm I ventured out to the local shop....

The hotel had has outdoor swimming pool, which I did not see on arrival. This pool was massive and on the front lawn .

I went back to bed

We were somewhere around Bangkok, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold.

58 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I went back to bed

Never mind that, just get to the Ladyboys.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

I went back to bed

^^^fear and loathing in Thailand....