Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Pointless Celebrities' "Food Based Songs" having The Carpenters as an answer is highly inappropriate.

If Karen Carpenter and Mama Cass had swapped their last meals, both would be alive today.

Star Wars on STV. Looking forward to the bit where Willie Miller gets destroyed by Darth Vadar. Should be on soon.

Image result for darth vader biggs gif

ETA: When Trigger offered Van Helsing a lift at the end the stupid old c**t should have taken it. Arsehole.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

12 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Zen Archer, recycling the same shite patter for three and a half years:

d0SqWZI.png

Apart from the first one, the wording is identical. Did he take out the word 'ironically' because he thought nobody here would understand what it meant?

Guest Moomintroll
Got my letter in yesterday with my date to go in for knee surgery on my left knee on the 27/12/18.....
Went out last night for my birthday....dislocated my right knee.
Merry Christmas and a happy fucking birthday.DSC_0153.JPG.81e864c6c8d0fd171d52e3ca02f398b6.JPG
Can you give me your lottery numbers for next week so I know to avoid those ones.

Queue at taxi rank was massive last night. Decided to walk home. Stomach started cramping up not long in to the journey and just as I was eyeing up every grassy area going past Debating whether to cut my losses my bowels finally gave way just as I was walking past the police station so couldn’t go for an emergency ditching and shat myself :(