Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There’s a potential thread here surrounding Christmas cards. I received one yesterday that had my nickname on it. Surely a Christmas card deserves the honour of a Christian name scrawled upon it? (For clarity it’s one of those cool guy nicknames that ends in z...not just Steve instead of Steven). Also, I’m sure folk on here will get Christmas cards delivered to their house but not to them and/or from people they don’t know, potentially with great life updates

57 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

In spite of her still getting her knockers out at every opportunity, he says hes never going to give her up.

Lovely couple. 

Yes, they are, but Rick's a bit of a c**t.

38 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

There’s a potential thread here surrounding Christmas cards. I received one yesterday that had my nickname on it. Surely a Christmas card deserves the honour of a Christian name scrawled upon it? (For clarity it’s one of those cool guy nicknames that ends in z...not just Steve instead of Steven). Also, I’m sure folk on here will get Christmas cards delivered to their house but not to them and/or from people they don’t know, potentially with great life updates

Sorted.

45 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Potentially with cash in them, hopefully.

47 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hiya Jimmy Savz! 

1 minute ago, Romeo said:

I just got the all clear from my oncologist , I'll be followed up for a few years but for the time being I have no cancer.

It's a massive blood relief . Thanks to all for their kind words and a couple if guys who have been in a similar situation on P&B who were kind enough to PM me with advice and messages of support. I will take the weekend off P&B to enjoy my weekend with Mrs Romeo.

Cheers.

IMG_20181207_134948.jpg

Great news!

You c*nt.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I just got the all clear from my oncologist , I'll be followed up for a few years but for the time being I have no cancer.

It's a massive blood relief . Thanks to all for their kind words and a couple of guys who have been in a similar situation on P&B who were kind enough to PM me with advice and messages of support. I will take the weekend off P&B to enjoy my weekend with Mrs Romeo.

That's what I call a win-win!

Good news, mate.  Hope you stay healthy.

23 minutes ago, Romeo said:

So we're going to have to put up with you for another wee while...