Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

5 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

It’s been a long and tiring road to get where I am today. Thailand, Vihan Khao (white temple). I arrived, like all foreigners I was bright eyed and bushy tailed as they say. Not got a clue!

My Thailand story starts as most at BKK airport, it has an official name the nobody with a tongue like mine could ever pronuche _savimabuir) . I had booked a pickup that never arrived, therefore looked around as a daft Scotman would do! Fortunately, bingo! There is a guy right in front of me giving the answers to my questions. All good, yes and no, he takes me to the hotel, but not the hotel I booked. Never mind he had a Ferrari steering wheel, that did make up for it. So he said.

At the hotel, all was good, the taxi driver had already pre arrange my on-suit accommodation. “OK’ this is at 17:00 on Wednesday, I’m tired, let’s see the room. Bingo! Not the first Bingo, but actually “lets sleep here for the bhat they say”

Shower, off out for the night….where I was there was no nighlife, just a bar at the hotel. Fair enough, I’m tired few beers, then head off the then city then next day. Met to two young English boys (pups) on the way to Australia, all I can say we drunk to drunk, then they got me with a  photo of England flag. I wished them well, sent them on to their future.  I was on mind too,

GOOD MORNING,I was awake , ready to see the Bangkok city, before, we need a good belly of food.

Headed off the restaurant, same place as last night, the boy before had long gone “good luck”

Full English for me, I was the only person at the restaurant…until 1 then 2 sat and had breakfast,  but not together on the same table.

f**k it I thought they are the same as me….lets join.

Breakfast was finished and about 12 people had now joined this table, I as you Know was not liking this gathering of people without my knowledge,

SO I ASKED THERE NAMES, their response was. “we don’t do names until after the border”

Let we take a few steps back to BKK   

Never mind he had a Ferrari steering wheel, that did made up for it. So he said.

At the hotel, all was good, the taxi driver had already pre arrange my on-suit accommodation.

I ask “im going to Bangkok, not the border” what do you mean?

Big fat ugly fucker said “you not with us, mate? We’re going to Cambodia to f**k kids”   they all laughed

I walked to my room, collected my shite and checked out, the young girl at reception asked can I get you a taxi, I said nay, I’ll walk…maybe take me longer but I’m out

I'm drunk & dont give f**k'

images-4.jpeg

5c031885ebe45_ashunited.thumb.jpg.df11979be8498193f7cb870a9a616aa2.jpg
Captain Pugwash's old pal is playing at No 4 for Ash United. 
Ash United incidentally play at Shawfield Park. 
Seaman staines 4 leaky Cox

Just seen Sir David Attenborough on the news warning about the effects of climate change on the global population and hope that his words are heeded before it is to late.

His natural world and nature programmes and books have always been a favourite of mine.

It will also be a very sad day for all things nature and natural world when Sir David is no longer around.