Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

We could maybe get as many as 6 right...

Calm doon, ma luck oot. Maybe 3

We could always cheat like the rest of the fucker do teach each other  the ways of the world. Then we will sit back in glory with a 6.

Work contract was terminated today have until 31st Jan 2019 to find a new job.
Not ideal, but f**k it. New era to my life.
Management (all new) thought it was time for for change...and I was not part of it.
No regrets 8 years winging it.
Move on to maybe get my life back with the family as this job has taken over my life.

All the best. Double your fee for the Play-off stuff.

Management (all new) thought it was time for for change...and I was not part of it.
Move on to maybe get my life back with the family as this job has taken over my life.

That’s a bugger, slips. Hopefully on to better things soon enough and it’s not too much of a hassle.

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Management unveil Slippery's replacement in the canine control unit.

"Put down the bone Rover; you have 10 seconds to comply"

6pnGIpT.jpg

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

@Cardinal Richelieu hope see this.

Lucky you tagged me as I don't normally frequent this thread. But best of luck in your future endeavours. 

And yes - considering your current circumstances, I would be more than happy to double your fee for organising the play-off question each week. 

It’s been a long and tiring road to get where I am today. Thailand, Vihan Khao (white temple). I arrived, like all foreigners I was bright eyed and bushy tailed as they say. Not got a clue!

My Thailand story starts as most at BKK airport, it has an official name the nobody with a tongue like mine could ever pronuche _savimabuir) . I had booked a pickup that never arrived, therefore looked around as a daft Scotman would do! Fortunately, bingo! There is a guy right in front of me giving the answers to my questions. All good, yes and no, he takes me to the hotel, but not the hotel I booked. Never mind he had a Ferrari steering wheel, that did make up for it. So he said.

At the hotel, all was good, the taxi driver had already pre arrange my on-suit accommodation. “OK’ this is at 17:00 on Wednesday, I’m tired, let’s see the room. Bingo! Not the first Bingo, but actually “lets sleep here for the bhat they say”

Shower, off out for the night….where I was there was no nighlife, just a bar at the hotel. Fair enough, I’m tired few beers, then head off the then city then next day. Met to two young English boys (pups) on the way to Australia, all I can say we drunk to drunk, then they got me with a  photo of England flag. I wished them well, sent them on to their future.  I was on mind too,

GOOD MORNING,I was awake , ready to see the Bangkok city, before, we need a good belly of food.

Headed off the restaurant, same place as last night, the boy before had long gone “good luck”

Full English for me, I was the only person at the restaurant…until 1 then 2 sat and had breakfast,  but not together on the same table.

f**k it I thought they are the same as me….lets join.

Breakfast was finished and about 12 people had now joined this table, I as you Know was not liking this gathering of people without my knowledge,

SO I ASKED THERE NAMES, their response was. “we don’t do names until after the border”

Let we take a few steps back to BKK   

Never mind he had a Ferrari steering wheel, that did made up for it. So he said.

At the hotel, all was good, the taxi driver had already pre arrange my on-suit accommodation.

I ask “im going to Bangkok, not the border” what do you mean?

Big fat ugly fucker said “you not with us, mate? We’re going to Cambodia to f**k kids”   they all laughed

I walked to my room, collected my shite and checked out, the young girl at reception asked can I get you a taxi, I said nay, I’ll walk…maybe take me longer but I’m out

I'm drunk & dont give f**k'

It’s been a long and tiring road to get where I am today. Thailand, Vihan Khao (white temple). I arrived, like all foreigners I was bright eyed and bushy tailed as they say. Not got a clue!
My Thailand story starts as most at BKK airport, it has an official name the nobody with a tongue like mine could ever pronuche _savimabuir) . I had booked a pickup that never arrived, therefore looked around as a daft Scotman would do! Fortunately, bingo! There is a guy right in front of me giving the answers to my questions. All good, yes and no, he takes me to the hotel, but not the hotel I booked. Never mind he had a Ferrari steering wheel, that did make up for it. So he said.
At the hotel, all was good, the taxi driver had already pre arrange my on-suit accommodation. “OK’ this is at 17:00 on Wednesday, I’m tired, let’s see the room. Bingo! Not the first Bingo, but actually “lets sleep here for the bhat they say”
Shower, off out for the night….where I was there was no nighlife, just a bar at the hotel. Fair enough, I’m tired few beers, then head off the then city then next day. Met to two young English boys (pups) on the way to Australia, all I can say we drunk to drunk, then they got me with a  photo of England flag. I wished them well, sent them on to their future.  I was on mind too,
GOOD MORNING,I was awake , ready to see the Bangkok city, before, we need a good belly of food.
Headed off the restaurant, same place as last night, the boy before had long gone “good luck”
Full English for me, I was the only person at the restaurant…until 1 then 2 sat and had breakfast,  but not together on the same table.
f**k it I thought they are the same as me….lets join.
Breakfast was finished and about 12 people had now joined this table, I as you Know was not liking this gathering of people without my knowledge,
SO I ASKED THERE NAMES, their response was. “we don’t do names until after the border”
Let we take a few steps back to BKK   
Never mind he had a Ferrari steering wheel, that did made up for it. So he said.
At the hotel, all was good, the taxi driver had already pre arrange my on-suit accommodation.
I ask “im going to Bangkok, not the border” what do you mean?
Big fat ugly fucker said “you not with us, mate? We’re going to Cambodia to f**k kids”   they all laughed
I walked to my room, collected my shite and checked out, the young girl at reception asked can I get you a taxi, I said nay, I’ll walk…maybe take me longer but I’m out

I'm drunk & dont give f**k'

So after you left paedo mansions, where did you walk to? What happened there?

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

So after you left paedo mansions, where did you walk to? What happened there?

I walked to the end of the road, got at taxi to the city. Got a new hotel, in Bangkok. I actually vomited in the hotel at pedo & on the way in the taxi to bangkok...taxi driver did stop.

I walked to the end of the road, got at taxi to the city. Got a new hotel, in Bangkok. I actually vomited in the hotel at pedo & on the way in the taxi to bangkok...taxi driver did stop.

You’ll need to work on the ending. Started well but then having the protagonist jump a taxi and spew isn’t much of an ending. Include the bits about dogs getting slung in rivers and we could be looking at a blockbuster imo