Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

46 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

This help seems to mostly consist of complaining about how my house is not exactly like their house, they can't work my TV, and the whole experience has been very tiring for them.

Good, not just me then although we mean well 

40 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I didn't forget, I have confused him with someone else or he has said something that lead me to believe he was an oil worker,  maybe about his work pattern.

Isn't "Daddy's working on an oil rig" what women tell their kids when he's in Barlinnie?

2 hours ago, Oooooft said:

Not quite the same level of guess ability ,but helpful if you're looking for a free defibrillator, there is a public access one in Lochinver, bolted in a locked case to the outside wall of the Spar.

Key coded lock and they were meant to put a phone number on the case if you required the code to get it out.

Being a hovel, they haven't did this, and instead put the code on the case so you can unlock it.........

I now have an image of Lochinver neds chasing each other with a defibrillator- "mad mental fun electrocuting yer mates, man"" 

45 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

I like the Reacher books, even though they all get a bit samey. 

I didn't think Cruise would work at all as Jack Reacher, but the first film was really good.  Never saw the sequel. 

A TV show with someone more matching the character physically would be interesting though. 

5 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I didn't think Cruise would work at all as Jack Reacher, but the first film was really good.  Never saw the sequel. 

A TV show with someone more matching the character physically would be interesting though. 

Thought Cruise was awful, killed the character. Hope Netflix or someone do a series with a kindly giant who's a bit strict when necessary.

17 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Agree with all of this. The sequel was pish; strayed much too far from the book. 

Whilst doing my best James Richardson impression today I came across this in the Gazetta dello Sport.IMG_20181115_210215.thumb.jpg.c28d398366f2c3b2ed61a30418982a41.jpg
Tennent's Super is popular in Italy - I remember having it in a bar in Milan many years ago - but I have no idea what it's meant to be. It tasted like a dark beer, but it was quite gassy like lager. Truly awful, despite their claim that it was "Scotland's number one beer". It was nothing like any Tennent's I've ever had, super strength or otherwise.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

A man walked out of the supermarket in front of me yesterday. As he did so, he unwrapped the clingfilm off a pound of cheddar and started biting it off the block. I've never seen anyone do that before. 

1 minute ago, supermik said:

My pervy wee stalker must still be in his cot.

Uncanny series of posts here.